Verizon  Droid Razr M  uploaded by Erica M.

Verizon Droid Razr M

BY VERIZON

• Can this device get any better?2 Answers
  • How can you retrieve pictures of your phone if the screen...1 Answers
  • Is anyone else having issues with the Droid Razr? My frie...6 Answers
Verizon Droid Razr M
  • "Was an awesome phone with great battery life but once they did on update it wasn't comparable with my towers and I had to get a new phone." in 37 reviews
  • "This Droid Razr is a great phone but I have to say the app market doesn't compare to whats available on Iphone... thats too bad too! " in 7 reviews
  • "I would even put it above the iPhone because it really is so well rounded and has a great battery life!" in 7 reviews
  • "It's nice to look at, fast response and takes great pictures." in 3 reviews
Amy B.
My husband loved this phone. The set up was nice but he struggled remembering he had it on him and would often leave it in his cloths to wash. So small and light is a plus!
Sarah M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I tend to over work my phones. Leave it to me to put it to The test... Some times it over heats, or gets glitch, freezes up, restarts ON its own. The only great thing about this phone is The battery life, otherwise it frustrating.
Barbara M.
I got this phone in October even though I could have had an iPhone . Didn't even consider it. Sleeker faster bigger screen , free music streaming, android for me anytime
Gina D.
Really an amazing phone and such an upgrade from my last one! I would even put it above the iPhone because it really is so well rounded and has a great battery life!
Amber W.
KATY, TX
I love this phone! It has been a bit glitchy lately but overall the battery life, speed, responsiveness, and amount of storage makes it pretty awesome all around.
adlexa b.
Hampton , VA
I've had droids for 4 years they never got better. I dropped two of these and the screen shattered and I could get any of my pictures or info off of them. It would freeze up so I constantly had to restart it.
Claudia O.
East Providence, RI
Love this phone. My mom has it. It's an awesome size, lightweight, good screen, call quality. Nice build. The camera could be better, but overall the phone is great.
Mike Q.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I love my Droid. The Gorilla Glass is awesome & scratch resistant and the back has Kevlar material which is super protective.

I have not one complaint thus far.
Caitlin C.
Russellville, AR
This phone is not too big and it has great video quality.
I've never had a problem with the screen but I also use a heavy duty case because I drop my phone a lot.
Lupe R.
Best phone I'd had for a while, but now it is always freezing up and just not working in general. Gets really hot and loses its battery life super quickly.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Have you tried a Verizon Droid?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Is anyone else having issues with the Droid Razr? My friends will tag me in pictures or posts on facebook and most of the time I do not get the alerts until weeks after (if at all).
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How is the camera and do it hold a lot of space for things like pictires and music?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Do you enjoy playing games on your Droid?
Ali W.
Bellevue, WA
How does the Droid Razr M compare with the iPhone? What is your preference?