Verizon  Droid Razr M  uploaded by Erica M.

Verizon Droid Razr M

BY VERIZON

• Can this device get any better?2 Answers
  • How can you retrieve pictures of your phone if the screen...1 Answers
  • Is anyone else having issues with the Droid Razr? My frie...6 Answers
Verizon Droid Razr M
  • "Was an awesome phone with great battery life but once they did on update it wasn't comparable with my towers and I had to get a new phone." in 37 reviews
  • "This Droid Razr is a great phone but I have to say the app market doesn't compare to whats available on Iphone... thats too bad too! " in 7 reviews
  • "I would even put it above the iPhone because it really is so well rounded and has a great battery life!" in 7 reviews
  • "It's nice to look at, fast response and takes great pictures." in 3 reviews
Cindi W.
Grovertown, IN
I've been through two of these phones..the first apparently didn't have strong enough "gorilla glass," because it fell off of my lap onto the ground and shattered...the second had a camera that was more pixel than picture
Trina S.
Techie Expert Level 2
This phone has all the bells and whistles. I have noticed that the phone holds a charge longer the other brands. It takes great pictures and movies. It is also quite portable, going to Europe recently - not a call lost.
McKenzie W.
Bowling Green, OH
I got this phone as an upgrade from a random touchscreen smartphone that I previously had. It was great for an upgrade! It's fast, it's pretty good for apps, and it has a descent camera. The only thing I have problems with is the battery life, but that's probably because of the abuse I put it through!
Evan O.
Its a quality smartphone that can tango with most of the big boys. Have no complaints, internet and changing tasks is quick, battery life is pretty good, screen is nice and clear, and holds up to the daily drops and scuffs just fine. I'd recommend it to someone that is looking for a quality Droid.
Anna D.
Orrs Island, ME
I got this phone about a year ago now and I have loved it. Sure, it's got it's issues sometimes, but what phone doesn't? I love the light-weight feel of it and how small it is. Also, it's relatively easy to use.
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Not happy with the droids..my next phone will be an iphone. The camera on this phone is delayed and does not take great pictures. The phone freezes frequently and you cannot take the battery out. I do not always get my notifications until well after I should be or if I even get them at all.
Ashly P.
Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
I have been a Verizon phone for 6 years now and it is the only company I will buy a phone from. The 4g is super fast no matter where I am I have great coverage. I have never had a problem once with my phones.
Emily G.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I have this phone and it is a great android. I love the bigger screen than the iPhone because its easier to type. Great apps, FLASH PLAYER, good battery life. Been a droid fan for years and will be for life!
Kim S.
Roseville, CA
This is a great phone! I love the large screen, but it's not too big to fit in your pocket like some other smart phones are. The sound is very clear and the speaker phone feature is plenty loud enough!
lisa h.
Farrell, PA
They look like good phones. but the screens break very easily! ive had my iphone for 2 years and it hasn't broken or anything. my sister had 2 of these phones and both of the screens shattered!.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Have you tried a Verizon Droid?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Is anyone else having issues with the Droid Razr? My friends will tag me in pictures or posts on facebook and most of the time I do not get the alerts until weeks after (if at all).
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How is the camera and do it hold a lot of space for things like pictires and music?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Do you enjoy playing games on your Droid?
Ali W.
Bellevue, WA
How does the Droid Razr M compare with the iPhone? What is your preference?