Verizon  Droid Razr M  uploaded by Erica M.

Verizon Droid Razr M

BY VERIZON

• Can this device get any better?2 Answers
  • How can you retrieve pictures of your phone if the screen...1 Answers
  • Is anyone else having issues with the Droid Razr? My frie...6 Answers
Verizon Droid Razr M
  • "Was an awesome phone with great battery life but once they did on update it wasn't comparable with my towers and I had to get a new phone." in 37 reviews
  • "This Droid Razr is a great phone but I have to say the app market doesn't compare to whats available on Iphone... thats too bad too! " in 7 reviews
  • "I would even put it above the iPhone because it really is so well rounded and has a great battery life!" in 7 reviews
  • "It's nice to look at, fast response and takes great pictures." in 3 reviews
Karleigh C.
I have had nothing but trouble with this phone. I can't wait for my contract to be up so I can switch to team Iphone! My phone takes forever to send and receive pictures. Pictures aren't the best quality. When I shut my phone off sometimes it will take a few minuets to turn back on.
Leigh A.
Columbia, SC
I was in desperate need for a new phone. After much debate between getting another Droid or venturing into iPhone territory, I decided to stick with Droid. The features of this phone were spot on for what I needed. It has the forward and back facing camera, global capability, and user-friendly design. Even after owning it for about a month, I really am enjoying this phone!
Emily D.
Richmond, VA
I choose this phone because of its great battery life. For a smart phone the battery life is great. The downside is the large screen. It's too big. You can't hold the hand in one hands and use that hand to complete tasks on the screen. I'm also still getting used to no side out keyboard, but the sswype type feature is easy to use. I choose Barry life and 4g speed over size.
Jessica K.
Lubbock, TX
I got this phone 10 months ago an I'm kinda of disappointed. I like to tweak my phone an add ROMs an different widgets an with this phone its been the most difficult to do so. The worst part is our unable to take out the battery so if it freezes there is no easy fix as to just taking out the battery . I will say it is very durable, I drop it all the time an its still intact
Melissa L.
Mooresville, NC
I've had this phone for almost a year now and I LOVE it! It's slim and fits perfectly in my back pocket. The battery lasts forever-- I'm constantly forgetting to plug it in! It's durable-- my 14 month old son plays with it (rough) and it's still like brand new!
Nidiyah C.
Burgaw, NC
I have that phone now and it is nothing bit a hotmess it been nithing but prombles every since I got it overheats so bad u can't touch it and it is the luge it's the same phone under another name
Chris A.
Rock Hill, SC
This phone works really good. My only problem is that if I am messing with apps or anything for more than a minuet my phone heats up bad! If I talk on the phone, then sometimes afterwards its on fire again! But other then that, its a great phone.
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA
I own this phone & I think it is a great phone for the price. It's 4G, super fast & does everything the other phones on the market do but at half the price (or less). Plus it's smaller so it is much easier to use. I highly recommend this phone.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI
The pictures aren't good unless you take them with the front camera, ive had two of these phones and they've both been very glitchy. the battery life is really good though. and of the few times ive dropped my phone it's never shattered
Jordan B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I have has this phone going little over a year now and i feel like I could use it as a shield. I have dropped it so many different times on different surfaces and it still looks brand new. Its fast and the battery life is amazing.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Have you tried a Verizon Droid?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Is anyone else having issues with the Droid Razr? My friends will tag me in pictures or posts on facebook and most of the time I do not get the alerts until weeks after (if at all).
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How is the camera and do it hold a lot of space for things like pictires and music?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Do you enjoy playing games on your Droid?
Ali W.
Bellevue, WA
How does the Droid Razr M compare with the iPhone? What is your preference?