Verizon  Droid Razr M  uploaded by Erica M.

Verizon Droid Razr M

BY VERIZON

• Can this device get any better?2 Answers
  • How can you retrieve pictures of your phone if the screen...1 Answers
  • Is anyone else having issues with the Droid Razr? My frie...6 Answers
Verizon Droid Razr M
  • "Was an awesome phone with great battery life but once they did on update it wasn't comparable with my towers and I had to get a new phone." in 37 reviews
  • "This Droid Razr is a great phone but I have to say the app market doesn't compare to whats available on Iphone... thats too bad too! " in 7 reviews
  • "I would even put it above the iPhone because it really is so well rounded and has a great battery life!" in 7 reviews
  • "It's nice to look at, fast response and takes great pictures." in 3 reviews
Alexis S.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is my first honest-to-goodness smartphone, and I'm rather pleased with how it works. I've had a few hiccups here and there - lagging, having a hard time booting, etc. - but these are infrequent and not overwhelmingly frustrating.

The biggest complaint I have about the Droid Razr M is its shape. It just doesn't feel very good to hold against my ear, so I tend to talk to people using headphones.
Julia N.
Richmond, VA
This phone is so awesome that when my first one broke (after a year of very hard use) i went and bought an identical model. i will say that screen replacements for this phone are hard to come by. it's very easy to do yourself but since the phone is an older model it's hard to find the genuine replacement. however this is a hardy phone that is intuitive and efficient. it's sleek and incredibly well made
Jessica C.
Hogansville, GA
This is the first phone by Motorola that I have owned and I have to say that I am impressed! The battery life is great and I've found that I can use it pretty much all day and still not have to be in need of a charger. Keep in mind, I'm a pretty heavy texter and facebook user, plus I play games on my breaks at work, in line at stores, etc. So, I am extremely happy with this phone.
Emily G.
Conyers, GA
I HATED this phone. It claims to be made of gorilla glass, but that is bull crap. One day I just pulled the phone out of my pocket to find the screen was completely shattered. I replaced it and got a new one that was the same type of phone. That one lasted for a month or two before breaking. Plus they over heat easily and they are so big I could not fit one in my back pocket.
Kayla H.
Bristol, TN
My fiancé has this phone and it is wonderful. It has everything that anyone would need on a phone. Also, it is super fast and has had numerous updates since he has had it (Verizon service, by the way) and it seems to run better and do more things each time. It has a huge screen and a thin sleek style. They also have gorilla glass as the screen.
Christina C.
Dover, DE
My friend actually has this phone and it is a great phone he never has any issues and it has made me switch my like from galaxy to the new razor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carrine W.
St Louis Park , MN
My boyfriend has this phone and i can not put it down. I have the galaxy reverb and barely use it. I'm always taking pictures on the droid and playing games. the touchscreen is so swift and easy. the camera is very clear and crisp. The phone can get a little heavy though but overall it's a great competitive phone for its price
Mandy R.
My bf loves this phone it takes awesome pictures and videos,an tones of apps to download. the down side his earphone jack doesn't work he returned it and got another one and that don't work either they said they cant do anything about it since it was upgraded. its still a great phone and he loves it even its a default.
Antonia W.
Manchester, Tn
I love this phone. It is very fast and holds battery life nicely. However the first time I dropped it the screen cracked. I was still able to see it and use the phone but with the screen being broken the charger port didn't work right. I was very upset it broke because it wasn't a far drop and should have survived it.
Bianca d.
Alameda, CA
A decent phone, but I wouldn't call it great. The battery life is poor, and so is the camera quality, and this is a problem for a social media junkie as I am. But if you are using it for the basic phone functions and just a couple apps, it should be fine. But its not great for excessive use.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Have you tried a Verizon Droid?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Is anyone else having issues with the Droid Razr? My friends will tag me in pictures or posts on facebook and most of the time I do not get the alerts until weeks after (if at all).
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How is the camera and do it hold a lot of space for things like pictires and music?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Do you enjoy playing games on your Droid?
Ali W.
Bellevue, WA
How does the Droid Razr M compare with the iPhone? What is your preference?