Verizon  Droid Razr M  uploaded by Erica M.
Verizon  Droid Razr M

Verizon Droid Razr M

BY VERIZON #47 in Smartphones

• Can this device get any better?2 Answers
  • How can you retrieve pictures of your phone if the screen...1 Answers
  • Is anyone else having issues with the Droid Razr? My frie...6 Answers
Verizon  Droid Razr M
Verizon Droid Razr M
  • "Was an awesome phone with great battery life but once they did on update it wasn't comparable with my towers and I had to get a new phone." in 37 reviews
  • "This Droid Razr is a great phone but I have to say the app market doesn't compare to whats available on Iphone... thats too bad too! " in 7 reviews
  • "I would even put it above the iPhone because it really is so well rounded and has a great battery life!" in 7 reviews
  • "It's nice to look at, fast response and takes great pictures." in 3 reviews
Bridget G.
Bradenton, FL
I absolutely love this phone and I know I made a fairly good choice in selecting it. It runs smoothly and after a year, I've yet to have problems with it. The battery life varies, however. When connected to wifi, the battery life is pretty good and can last you all day (unless it's in heavy use, of course) but when I'm out and about and it's using the mobile network, battery life drains much faster even with minimal use, so that can be frustrating. Other than that, I'm pretty satisfied with the phone and its capabilities.
Elsa Y S.
Mission, TX
This is a great phone. It's nice to look at, fast response and takes great pictures. I would recommend this to anyone who is a first time smartphone user or any expert smartphone user. I find that it's lightweight, has great upload speeds on the Verizon network and doesn't crash. I'm able to use FB, Instagram, Gmail and various games on it all without it slowing down. The image quality is outstanding as are the edit options that come standard on the phone. You can't beat the Gorilla Glass, The Kevlar body design either.
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I really love this phone. My choice came to this or the Samsung Note, but the note was bigger. I wanted something I could easily carry in my pocket or purse and this does the trick. The battery life is awesome, especially with how much I use the data. I love the camera too, it takes better photos than my digital camera and it's much easier to carry around! I also really love the sound on this phone, I use Slacker and play the radio right from the phone. It sounds great, not hollow like some of the older phones.
Crystal A.
Lake Butler, FL
I could not love a human baby more than I love this phone. LOL Okay kidding! But I've had this phone for 8 months. I usually end up hating a phone 6 months into it. Why? Because 6 months into it I have so much junk on there that it no longer functions properly. With this phone I have not had ONE SINGLE PROBLEM! I spent a lot of time researching it and it compares to the iphone5 in many ways. Go to youtube, go to Verizon, check this phone out. You will not be let down.
dana f.
New Boston, NH
I have the earlier version of the Droid Maxx when it first came out. I've had this phone for going on two years now. I've never had a phone last this long, I've never had to replace it or anything. I've even gotten it a little wet a couple times and it's still chugging along. I'm coming up on the two year mark in January and it's just now starting to get slow and freeze up sometimes. SOMETIMES. This is a great phone. Great price for how long you can keep it.
Wanda T.
Whitesboro, NY
Motorola really brought it when they decided to revive the RAZR. This phone is thin, the screen is huge, it is fast, responsive, and the battery life is plenty adequate. Even though this phone has a large screen, it doesn't feel overwhelming in your pocket. Don't even get me started on the gorilla glass and kevlar backing. I have dropped this phone so many times in the year I have owned it and it still works the same as the day I took it out of the box!
Jessica P.
Safety harbor, Fl
I just got this phone about a week ago and i love. I got it for free with my new 2-year contract, and at first i wanted the iPhone but I'm actually glad i didn't. The camera has amazing quality and the format is much more interesting than that of an iPhone. It's extremely easy to navigate and very user friendly. I have heard that droids are known to freeze from time to time, but i have yet to experience it. I honestly, i would take the risk
Angie E.
Santa Rosa, CA
My husband is anti I products. He casually mentioned right before Xmas he might want a smart phone. when i went into the store i explained what my husband wanted. This phone is amazing. Its got Titanium back and some kind of resistant glass (sorry folks forgot what its called) And even better than that is the interface! The screen is Huge also. I'm so jelous of his phone i cant wait till my upgrade I'm definitely switching phones.
Taylor A.
Gladewater , TX
I have the Droid Razr Maxx and i am IN LOVE with it! i was previously with AT&T and had an Iphone but i had to switch to verizon. Obviously they are best known for their android phones so i decided to try something new and got the razr maxx! the battery life is amazing, it has a pretty big screen but it still fits in your pocket and its pretty fast as well. if you are switching phone get this! you will not regret it!
Leanne L.
Columbia, SC
After just over a year of having this phone, all of a sudden, the system crashed and I had to order another one. Something was wrong with the refurbished one they sent me and the person on the other end of the phone could barely understand my phone calls. Verizon was very reluctant to give me, yet another phone and now this phone barely holds a charge. I will not be getting another droid next time I get a phone.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Have you tried a Verizon Droid?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Is anyone else having issues with the Droid Razr? My friends will tag me in pictures or posts on facebook and most of the time I do not get the alerts until weeks after (if at all).
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How is the camera and do it hold a lot of space for things like pictires and music?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Do you enjoy playing games on your Droid?
Ali W.
Bellevue, WA
How does the Droid Razr M compare with the iPhone? What is your preference?