Verizon  Droid Razr M  uploaded by Erica M.
Verizon  Droid Razr M

Verizon Droid Razr M

BY VERIZON WIRELESS #59 in Smartphones

• Can this device get any better?2 Answers
  • How can you retrieve pictures of your phone if the screen shatters?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else having issues with the Droid Razr? My friends will...6 Answers
Verizon  Droid Razr M
Verizon Droid Razr M
  • "Was an awesome phone with great battery life but once they did on update it wasn't comparable with my towers and I had to get a new phone." in 37 reviews
  • "I would even put it above the iPhone because it really is so well rounded and has a great battery life!" in 7 reviews
  • "This Droid Razr is a great phone but I have to say the app market doesn't compare to whats available on Iphone... thats too bad too! " in 7 reviews
  • "It's nice to look at, fast response and takes great pictures." in 3 reviews
katrice b.
Fayetteville, NC
Not bad
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Abdenour T.
25 ben dali ali
This phone has a good specifications and good camera and the processor is strong and its dimensions are excellent as its price is very competitive and I recommend buying it
Shannon W.
Uniontown , Ohio
The phone is an entry level model into the 4gLTE android phones and is very reliable. The service to Motorola phones has always been very reliable, and battery is very good. For the is price you can not go wrong, especially comparing it to the LG's, Pantech's and Samsung reception models that are in the same price. Also with the phone being the same price as Iphone4, why wouldn't you go with the 4gLTE network. I would buy this phone for sure.
steve c.
untied kingdom
I would love try this looks ace
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
Wish i could try it
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Have you tried a Verizon Droid?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Is anyone else having issues with the Droid Razr? My friends will tag me in pictures or posts on facebook and most of the time I do not get the alerts until weeks after (if at all).
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How is the camera and do it hold a lot of space for things like pictires and music?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Do you enjoy playing games on your Droid?
Ali W.
Bellevue, WA
How does the Droid Razr M compare with the iPhone? What is your preference?