BY VERITY

Audio Remasterer: Tim Sturges. Placing gospel, praise & worship, and pop-flavored CCM tracks all under one roof, as this latest edition in the WOW Gospel series does here, leads to a varied and eclectic sampling of the songs that dominated the gospel charts and radio stations in 2012, with a nod to the Atlanta gospel scene, hometown of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr, and honoring the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington, including hit gospel tracks from Tasha Cobbs, VaShawn Mitchell, Mary Mary, Byron Cage, and many others. ~ Steve Leggett see more...

Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have, I think, every one of the WOW CD's now. In fact, I wad just starting to inventory then the other day to see if I was missing any. Such a wide variety of Christian artist and music styles. Sure I enjoy secular music every now and then, but my heart belongs to Christ and there you will find all things good.
Tonisha T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The Wow Gospel albums are great! I love that they have a variety of many different popular artists on them instead of just one. The songs are very inspirational and uplifting and I would high recommend because you won't be disappointed.
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Really love how this wow gospel album has different artists and a variety of songs. The songs are motivational and uplifting. I highly recommend. They will never disappoint you .
Brianna A.
Henrico, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Wow Gospel is one of my favorite christian CDs! I have listened to them since I was a kid. I love that they have all the hits on one CD and the variety of christian artists.
Angelica R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A great way to keep the music going during those long trips when you dont have a signal. I have so many cds but these are my favorites with multiple artists.
Tyieshia R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The ultimate praise and worship album....I love that it's a variety of artists with the most popular songs of the year all on one cd.
mary c.
Wilmington, NC
I alway buy these cds. I love the varity of gospel artist that they group together on the cd. I play it in my car almost everyday.
Jennifer M.
I love this album. I really like the fact there are many different artist and sometimes different styles of music which is cool.
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've always been a fan of these albums! They by far have the best variety and quality of songs. They have never disappointed!
Jaclyn L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love all of these albums i would highly recommend this one because it has great artist and music..............