BY STARBUCKS

Retro style meets advanced brewing performance in a compact, single-cup brewing system that lets you create favorite Starbucks coffee beverages at home. Use specially packaged pods to make everything from caff? lattes and espresso, to brewed coffee and steamed milk. You'll love the flawless performance, your kitchen will love the style. With your Verismo machine purchase, we'll include a 12-serving box of Verismo Pods to get you started. see more...

Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I didn’t think I would like this product because it is exclusively a Starbucks brand, but I love it! Pods are generally on sale and it works fantastic. I would highly recommend this to those that want something other than a Keurig
Adrienne B.
Kapolei, HI
Received this as a gift for Christmas about a year and a half ago, but just recently started using it on a daily basis about three or four months ago when I finally laid my defunct Keurig to rest. Overall I really like the machine, but I'll share my pros and cons for anyone on the fence.

Pros:

No lag time for water to heat up prior to brewing - helpful especially during hectic weekdays
Perfect temperature on drinks
Has a container built in for used pods so you don't have to change it out with each cup
Relatively quiet
Smaller than most other home brewers and doesn't take up much counter space
No burnt aftertaste to anything despite multiple uses

Cons:
Small water reservoir
Pods not easily available - also when purchased no Starbucks Reward stars earned
No custom settings
For some drinks you may use more than one espresso pod vs only one milk pod making things uneven
No instructions

Overall I really like the machine especially in comparison to the Keurig.
Mary C.
I got this from my husband as a gift! I absolutely love it! Awesome coffee every morning! Easy to use and amazing flavor! It doesn't have simple instructions, but the lack of customization makes it easy to use! It only has 3 buttons! So basically you can make any type of drink with the expresso and the milk buttons and regular american black coffee with the other button. I like that it has a small water container, that way it's fresh water. I know myself if it had a large container I would probably never change the water LOL! Anyways, probably the only "thing" is that you can't use regular kcups... but that's ok, I'm after the starbucks taste anyways...
Heidi C.
This product is much too overpriced by how lousy it works. I went through 2 of them in 4 months, due to constant leaking. I called Starbucks customer support and they told me it was due to a manufacturing error. They said I should return and get a new one. So, I did. A few weeks after using it, it began leaking. By leaking, I mean the entire water reservoir leaking out in a short time. So, basically a flood. I returned the second one, got a full refund of $199. Used that money to buy a Keurig, which, years later, is still working wonderfully without problems. I would not at all buy this product. It's made very cheaply, looks like plastic, works like a small child made it.
Blair G.
Charleston, SC
Very easy to use... once you watch a video how to online. Unfortunately the machine does not come with ANY instructions. No, it is not rocket science, but there are some tricks that I did not understand until I watched a video that would have been nice to have known from the beginning. Like, you have to run the espresso button every time to rinse the system.
The only other complaint about the product is the pods are hard to buy. They are really only sold at Starbucks and Bed Bath & Beyond (if anyone knows of other places I would love to know!). I wish they were sold at my regular grocery stores like the Keurig Cups.
Elizabeth T.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Love this coffee system! Yes, you can only buy the pods at Starbucks stores or bed bath and beyond but I buy 2-4 boxes at a time so it doesn't really bother me. Drinks are easily customized and I have to say sometimes better than what you get from your barista. I use this system daily and I'm very happy with this purchase. The milk frothier is the perfect accessory!
Kadie G.
Gibsonia, PA
I got this for Mother's Day with their Carmel macchiato Kit. So far I have been pleased. It took a few times following the book and I am able to make my drink like I got it from starbucks. So far I've had no issues with my machine. I do have to order the pods online from starbucks.
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
I love my Verismo ... It is nice to be able to make one cup of coffee at a time.. sometimes i don't have enough time to make a whole pot. so making a cup at a time is great for me
Kim L.
Toledo, OH
Machine works well but pods are hard to find. Not sold in all retail stores. Frother isn't the best- milk residue burns to the bottom of the frother with every use.
Angel G.
Favorite coffee pot of all all-time definitely be purchasing would recommend great to use and easy to clean makes the best coffee
courtney k.
Washington, PA
How costly is it, do they have refillable pod or can u only use their pods