BY VERILUX

Combat Germs And Odors At Home Or While Traveling With The Cleanwave&Reg; Portable Sanitizing Wand. With Advanced Uv-C Light Technology, This Little Powerhouse Deodorizes ** And Eliminates Up To 99.9% ‡ Of Viruses, Bacteria And Certain Allergens * On Hard Surfaces ‡ At Home Or Away. Fitting Easily In Your Purse Or Luggage, The Cleanwave Portable Wand Cleans Without Chemicals, Irritants &Sect; Or Residues. Laboratory Proven To Eliminate Up To 99% Of Mrsa And H1n1 In Just 1 Second, ‡ The Cleanwave Is Ideal For Remote Controls, Computer Keyboards, Toys, Faucets, Cell Phones, Steering Wheels, Shopping Cart Handles, Atm Machines, Airplane And Train Headrests, Music Players And More. Reduce Germs And Bacteria Waiting For You In Hotel Rooms, Public Restrooms Or At Work With The Cleanwave Portable Sanitizing Wand. &Nbsp; Features: &Middot;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Safety Shut-Off Feature Push Button Operation Built In Light To Indicate Unit Is Active Wrist Strap For Ease Of Use Uses Four Aa Batteries (Not Included) Low Battery Warning Light One Year Limited Warranty Dimensions: 10.39&Rdquo; H X 1.5&Rdquo; W Weight: 0.3 Lbs &Nbsp; Not Intended For People, Pets Or Food. see more...

Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this in my vintage resale boutique on shoes and jewelry. It does leave a bit of an odor after you use it but it quickly dissipates. I don't know how I ever survived with out this little miracle but I hope I never have to be without it.
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
The Verilux Clean Wave Travel Sanitizing Wand is the best travel device ever invented! It uses UV-C light to kill 99.9% of germs, viruses, bacteria, mold, dust mites and more in less than one (1) second! It works great on hard surfaces and soft surfaces; I take it with me to sanitize my entire hotel room, on the airplane to sanitize the trays, seat and hand rests. Best thing I ever purchased. Anything to help prevent a cold, flu or catching God knows what else! 😝 I also use it on my phone, laptop and computer keyboards, and iPad. Get one & trust me...once you start using it, you'll never put it down. Lol 😂
Marlene C.