Veridian Healthcare

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a great product that I have purchase. It is a great investment for your family. The price is reasonable and worth the investment. Its easy to use and I wouldn't improve anything. I would recommend this product. I am totally satified.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This really comes in handy for me when my son is spiking a high temp. I like that I can just roll this over his head and boom be done. Gives a great accuracy on the reading.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
We've had this thermometer for about a year and have noticed some quirks. Every now and then the temperature reading is ridiculously incorrect. To combat this, we remove the batteries for 15-30 seconds and then reinsert them. That usually does the trick. Secondly, sometimes it will (seemingly randomly) switch to Celsius instead of Fahrenheit. To change it back, you must make sure that the unit is off, then hold down the power button for about 5 seconds. The unit will turn on (keep holding the power button) and once the hourglass starts flashing it will go back to Fahrenheit. All in all it is a decent thermometer at a pretty reasonable price, however I gave it 3 stars because there is little to no troubleshooting information available online. For a mom checking to see if her kid has a fever, I don't have time to remember how to convert temperatures and I eventually had to find manuals for other thermometers and see if anything would work. After lots of research and trial and error I got mine working normally again.