BeveragesCoffee & TeaVerena Street
12 oz Cow Tipper Medium Ground Coffee Case Of 6

Verena Street 12 oz. Cow Tipper Medium Ground Coffee Case Of 6

by Verena Street

Flavored. A rich and creamy blend of vanilla caramel and coffee liqueur flavoring. Craft roasted. We would love to hear from you! a tribute to nostalgia & good times past verena street coffee is named after the quiet neighborhood nestled in the mississippi river valleys of dubuque iowa where we grew up. Erased by the progress of modern development the narrow lane called verena street now survives only in our memories. Today countless cars pass over the spot where we once played on the swing set our grandfather built. Hoping to recapture the excitement of our childhood verena street now lives on as the namesake of our craft roasted coffee. Although we can no longer walk down verena street it is a place we can once again call home. This coffee is made with 100% rainforest alliance certified beans. Coffee from rainforest alliance certified farms is sustainably grown to benefit farm families wildlife and the environment. Features Capacity - 12 oz. Case of 6.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Verena Street 12 oz. Cow Tipper Medium Ground Coffee Case Of 6!
Kelsey  S.
Mount Vernon, IA
This is one of my favorite coffees. I usually buy the whole beans and ground them at my house. I love the flavor of this coffee. It’s a medium coffee with a lot of flavor tones you get in the lighter coffees.
Rebecca  R.
Saint Charles, MO
This is my absolute favorite coffee!! I love the brand and how smooth their coffee is. I put Irish butter in this to pull out the flavor and drink it black

Looking for your answer?