BY VERDI #42 in Wine

Disc 1: Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. All'erta! All'erta! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Di due figli vivea padre beato Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Abbietta zingara, fosca vegliarda! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Brevi e tristi giorni visse Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Sull'orlo dei tetti alcun l'ha veduta! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Che pi t'arresti? Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Tacea la notte placida Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Quanto narrasti di turbamento m'ha pena l'alma! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Di tale amor che dirsi Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Tace la notte! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Il Trovator! Io fremo. Deserto sulla terra Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Anima mia! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Di geloso amor sprezzato Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Anvil Chorus. Vedi! Le fosche notturne spoglie Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Stride la vampa! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Mesta S la tua canzon! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Soli or siamo Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Condotta ell'era in ceppi Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Non son tuo figlio? Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Mal reggendo all'aspro assalto Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. L'usato messo Ruiz invia! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Perigliarti ancor languente Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Tutto S deserto Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Il balen del suo sorriso Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Qual suono! Oh ciel! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Per me ora fatale Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Ah! Se l'error t'ingombra Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. PerchS piangete? Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. E deggio, e posso crederlo? Disc 2: Il Trovatore, opera: Act 3. Or co' dadi Il Trovatore, opera: Act 3. In braccio al mio rival! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 3. Giorni poveri vivea Il Trovato. see more...

• Are all of these sparkling?3 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try a peach wine. Is this a sweeter wine? 2 Answers
  • Would anyone suggest this Wine?5 Answers
Verdi Wine
  • "I have tried a variety of flavors that verdi offers (peach,green apple,raspberry,acai) and I continue to go back to the peach flavor." in 17 reviews
  • "I personally have never had this but if I was to have a girls night at the house with dinner and a movie I would buy this just to try it" in 14 reviews
  • "We needed an inexpensive "champagne" to make mimosas on the morning of my wedding and the liquor store suggested this brand." in 12 reviews
  • "I had the Raspberry Sparkletini for the first time at a family wedding and instantly fell in love!" in 12 reviews
  • "When I picked up a bottle of this is was super cheap, so I didn't expect too much, but it ended up surprising me how good it was!" in 11 reviews
Michaela C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Verdi offers a really solid range of sparkling wine options at an excellent price point.  I had the Raspberry Sparkletini just last night, which is lightly sweet and perfectly bubbly.  It's also only 5% ABV, which makes it a fancier option with about the same ABV as beer.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have always been a fan of Verdi I love all of their flavors on my gosh I am so glad that I found out a few days ago that they sell them in singles so I don't have to get the big bottle anymore you can get smaller bottles for travel size so that was really good news because I love to have one on the go when I'm just relaxing and trying to enjoy my evening if you have never tried them I strongly recommend that you buy a few they do sell them by the six pack or four pack and just try them at home with the meal I guarantee you'll like them make sure it's nice and cold
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
This is my all time favorite alcoholic drink. I like the classic much more than any of the flavored varieties. I have noticed though that they've really improved the raspberry flavor. It used to taste almost nothing like Verdi! This was the champagne for the wedding party at my wedding and I even had my own personal bottle for the evening.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff is heavenly!!!! And it’s sooo affordable!!! The raspberry one is my favorite! You can always find it so easily too! I’ve always gotten mine at Walmart but lately I’ve noticed that a lot of other places around carry it as well. Give it a shot! It’s delicious!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love all of the flavors but like the original one the best. It is perfect for Sunday brunch mimosas or by itself. I like the mild but not overly sweet taste. It also looks nice so nice that my bother had these as favors at his wedding.
Whitney H.
Deltona, FL
This is my grandmother's favorite drink so anytime she comes over I have some chilled Verdi waiting. It has a light, refreshing flavor that's perfect for summer. The original is very good with some Sprite and cherries. Good stuff!
Cassandra C.
New Phila, OH
The raspberry is awesome!!! It actually taste similar to cherry 7up. So it's not harsh tasting. It has a beautiful rose gold color to it. It's cheap too and can buy just about anywhere the sells wine.
Lexie H.
I'm into fruity light wines and this one does not disappoint your taste buds or wallet. I've only had it ones but would definitely buy again. I bought it at a local liquor store in town where the prices are always friendly.
Samantha A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm obsessed!! I love sweet wines and some say they are sweet and barely are.
These are so easy to drink (uh oh) and cheap too, usually a bottle is like $5.99.
I first had a taste of the regular Verdi at a wedding and I was instantly in love with it.
I have tried almost all the flavors and the acai is definitely my favorite with the original in second place. You maybe get 3 full glasses out of one bottle FYI.
I got my family hooked on Verdi too.
Char H.
This is my favorite wine! I always get the regular Moscato. It is very affordable...about $10 give or take depending on your package store. I bought mine in a local package store. This is waaaay better that anything else I have had (Andre, Franzia, and Arbor Mist). It is very smooth and fruity. This would be a great wine for someone who has never had wine before as most fancier wines such as Chardonnay are an acquired taste. If you are having a dinner party or want to impress some guest without spending too much money, this is for you. Just beware...it will become your favorite too.
Keri Y.
Anderson, SC
What is your favorite flavor of Verdi?
Selena H.
Flag Pond , TN
Are these really sweet?
A J.
What's your favorite flavor?
tabetha T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
How do you store this
Jasmin T.
Fort Worth, TX
Do you mix Verdi with anything?