BY VERDI #22 in Wine

Disc 1: Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. All'erta! All'erta! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Di due figli vivea padre beato Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Abbietta zingara, fosca vegliarda! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Brevi e tristi giorni visse Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Sull'orlo dei tetti alcun l'ha veduta! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Che pi t'arresti? Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Tacea la notte placida Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Quanto narrasti di turbamento m'ha pena l'alma! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Di tale amor che dirsi Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Tace la notte! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Il Trovator! Io fremo. Deserto sulla terra Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Anima mia! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Di geloso amor sprezzato Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Anvil Chorus. Vedi! Le fosche notturne spoglie Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Stride la vampa! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Mesta S la tua canzon! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Soli or siamo Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Condotta ell'era in ceppi Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Non son tuo figlio? Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Mal reggendo all'aspro assalto Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. L'usato messo Ruiz invia! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Perigliarti ancor languente Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Tutto S deserto Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Il balen del suo sorriso Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Qual suono! Oh ciel! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Per me ora fatale Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Ah! Se l'error t'ingombra Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. PerchS piangete? Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. E deggio, e posso crederlo? Disc 2: Il Trovatore, opera: Act 3. Or co' dadi Il Trovatore, opera: Act 3. In braccio al mio rival! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 3. Giorni poveri vivea Il Trovato. see more...

• Are all of these sparkling?3 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try a peach wine. Is this a sweeter wine? 2 Answers
  • Would anyone suggest this Wine?5 Answers
Verdi Wine
  • "I have tried a variety of flavors that verdi offers (peach,green apple,raspberry,acai) and I continue to go back to the peach flavor." in 17 reviews
  • "I personally have never had this but if I was to have a girls night at the house with dinner and a movie I would buy this just to try it" in 14 reviews
  • "We needed an inexpensive "champagne" to make mimosas on the morning of my wedding and the liquor store suggested this brand." in 12 reviews
  • "I had the Raspberry Sparkletini for the first time at a family wedding and instantly fell in love!" in 12 reviews
  • "When I picked up a bottle of this is was super cheap, so I didn't expect too much, but it ended up surprising me how good it was!" in 11 reviews
Brandie C.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
I initially tried Verdi because there was a promotion through Ibotta. I was so surprised with the full, fruity, fuzzy flavor and how well it went with my mixers. I bought 2 varieties in addition to the regular and made mimosas for a girls brunch and everyone LOVED them. We mixed them with orange, pineapple and cranberry juice and it was delicious. It also come with a great cap to keep carbonation in if you happen to not use the entire bottle right away. Oh, and did I mention how sexy the bottle is?? I mean look at those curves. Lol What can I say. I am.a.sucker for great packaging!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Flint, MI
This first time i was when i was bar tending a weeding and they used this as the bridal parties' toast. So the next time i went to the store i saw it and had to buy it. It was really tasty. It was light and didn't have a weird after taste. Also it isn't that pricey. So you getting a nice quality with a nice price. I didn't know they had different flavors until seeing the picture that is attached to this review so not i have to go on a hunt to try the others.
Krista A.
Krista A.
Athens, PA
Verdi is SO GOOD. Seriously, its the best sparkling wine. My favorite is the peach flavored one on a nice summer day! If you love fruity wines, these are for you. They aren't the cheapest wines, but they are worth the price. With only 5% alcohol you just want to drink, drink, drink it up! I highly recommend you trying Verdi for yourself, you wont be disappointed.
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
The apple wine was the only one that I have had the pleasure in trying and I was floored at the cost being so low and a fact that it was an apple wine. You actually taste the crisp granny apple flavor. The bottle was plain I wish it would have had more eye-grabbing detail but overall I actually look for this every time I am in the grocery store. Great buy
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Verdi's Spumante is really cheap, a lot of my friends love it. Personally, for me, it's a bit too sweet. I'll still drink it, because honestly... who can say no to champagne... but after a glass or two of this, I'm done. Because so many of my friends love it, I'll still buy it from time to time when visiting their homes but I wouldn't buy for myself.
kristen a.
kristen a.
Hilliard, OH
I've only had the plan Verdi but I just bought the raspberry flavor to try with my girl friends. I love the original it has a great sweet flavor. The first time I had it was my 21st, birthday. My mom bought it for mimosas and I couldn't believe that it was only around 5 dollars!!!! It taste great and I think the packaging is very fancy looking.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Mentor, OH
If you are looking for something light and fruity to pair with a light dinner, this is the perfect wine for your table! For a mid range wine, it provides a good flavor, with a bubbly finish. I do not use this wine in the winter, as I find it to be more easily paired with summer dinners. It is a nice pairing for an evening out on the patio.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Pittsburgh , PA
I personally tried the raspberry flavor and really enjoyed it. This product does not taste like alcohol at all. It is perfect for a girls night in with friends. Verdi wine is fizzy, flavorful, and fun. While I wouldn't consider this a go-to option, I would definitely purchase it again. I still need to try them all!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL
Happy Hour Expert
The peach sparkletini is probably my favorite flavor of Verdi wine. It is my go-to when I am picking up something to drink at home if I am just hanging out with my roommates or with friends. it's very light and is tastes delicious. I have purchased this wine many times and I will definitely buy this product again.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH
This stuff is so delicious and light. Almost any person would enjoy drinking it, hence why it is so popular at head tables at weddings :) plus, the price cannot be beat. The Raspberry is probably my favorite but can typically only find it at Acme. So it can be tough to find, but the search is so worth it.
Keri Y.
Keri Y.
Anderson, SC
What is your favorite flavor of Verdi?
Selena H.
Selena H.
Flag Pond , TN
Are these really sweet?
A J.
A J.
What's your favorite flavor?
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Happy Hour Expert
How do you store this
Jasmin T.
Jasmin T.
Fort Worth, TX
Do you mix Verdi with anything?