BY VERDI

Disc 1: Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. All'erta! All'erta! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Di due figli vivea padre beato Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Abbietta zingara, fosca vegliarda! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Brevi e tristi giorni visse Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Sull'orlo dei tetti alcun l'ha veduta! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Che pi t'arresti? Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Tacea la notte placida Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Quanto narrasti di turbamento m'ha pena l'alma! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Di tale amor che dirsi Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Tace la notte! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Il Trovator! Io fremo. Deserto sulla terra Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Anima mia! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 1. Di geloso amor sprezzato Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Anvil Chorus. Vedi! Le fosche notturne spoglie Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Stride la vampa! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Mesta S la tua canzon! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Soli or siamo Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Condotta ell'era in ceppi Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Non son tuo figlio? Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Mal reggendo all'aspro assalto Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. L'usato messo Ruiz invia! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Perigliarti ancor languente Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Tutto S deserto Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Il balen del suo sorriso Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Qual suono! Oh ciel! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Per me ora fatale Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. Ah! Se l'error t'ingombra Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. PerchS piangete? Il Trovatore, opera: Act 2. E deggio, e posso crederlo? Disc 2: Il Trovatore, opera: Act 3. Or co' dadi Il Trovatore, opera: Act 3. In braccio al mio rival! Il Trovatore, opera: Act 3. Giorni poveri vivea Il Trovato. see more...

Verdi Wine
  • "I have tried a variety of flavors that verdi offers (peach,green apple,raspberry,acai) and I continue to go back to the peach flavor." in 17 reviews
  • "I personally have never had this but if I was to have a girls night at the house with dinner and a movie I would buy this just to try it" in 14 reviews
  • "We needed an inexpensive "champagne" to make mimosas on the morning of my wedding and the liquor store suggested this brand." in 12 reviews
  • "I had the Raspberry Sparkletini for the first time at a family wedding and instantly fell in love!" in 12 reviews
  • "When I picked up a bottle of this is was super cheap, so I didn't expect too much, but it ended up surprising me how good it was!" in 11 reviews
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
This wine taste very richbtge taste is absolutely amazing. I am a repeat consumer. And i enjoy a cup of this every now and then. When im relaxing in a hot bath and candles. Mothers should treat themselves. And this was my treat to myself after a long week. And it is also very affordable.
Mica B.
Hurricane
Verdi is a great cheaper wine. I used this as my wedding wine.! I ordered cases and everyone enjoyed it. It is a sweeter wine. I still have people asking what wine I served at the wedding.! For the price it has excellent taste and is packaged in a pretty bottle!
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
These are fun wines. Pretty sweet and easy to drink. I purchased them at total wine for some adult birthday party goodie bags. I’m a wine drinker and love something less sweet, but these were exactly what I was looking for in a party favor. Great for girls night!
Daneylix C.
Springfield
I bought this in Puerto Rico, it really surprised me. Super cheap and delicious. I was in a beach in Aguadilla and everything was perfect. I loved the sweet and smooth flavors. My cherries and WINE, rosemary’s and thyme, and all of my peaches, are ruined 🎶🎶🍒🍑🍷🍷🍷🍷
Cecilia G.
El Paso, TX
The Verdi pink bottle is my favorite! It’s so light and bubbly which is quite pleasing. The taste is not bitter but not sweet where it’s nauseating. It’s also so affordable! I recommend this beverage!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love all of the flavors but like the original one the best. It is perfect for Sunday brunch mimosas or by itself. I like the mild but not overly sweet taste. It also looks nice so nice that my bother had these as favors at his wedding.
Lexie H.
I'm into fruity light wines and this one does not disappoint your taste buds or wallet. I've only had it ones but would definitely buy again. I bought it at a local liquor store in town where the prices are always friendly.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm obsessed!! I love sweet wines and some say they are sweet and barely are.
These are so easy to drink (uh oh) and cheap too, usually a bottle is like $5.99.
I first had a taste of the regular Verdi at a wedding and I was instantly in love with it.
I have tried almost all the flavors and the acai is definitely my favorite with the original in second place. You maybe get 3 full glasses out of one bottle FYI.
I got my family hooked on Verdi too.
Char H.
This is my favorite wine! I always get the regular Moscato. It is very affordable...about $10 give or take depending on your package store. I bought mine in a local package store. This is waaaay better that anything else I have had (Andre, Franzia, and Arbor Mist). It is very smooth and fruity. This would be a great wine for someone who has never had wine before as most fancier wines such as Chardonnay are an acquired taste. If you are having a dinner party or want to impress some guest without spending too much money, this is for you. Just beware...it will become your favorite too.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have always been a fan of Verdi I love all of their flavors on my gosh I am so glad that I found out a few days ago that they sell them in singles so I don't have to get the big bottle anymore you can get smaller bottles for travel size so that was really good news because I love to have one on the go when I'm just relaxing and trying to enjoy my evening if you have never tried them I strongly recommend that you buy a few they do sell them by the six pack or four pack and just try them at home with the meal I guarantee you'll like them make sure it's nice and cold
Keri Y.
Anderson, SC
What is your favorite flavor of Verdi?
Selena H.
Flag Pond , TN
Are these really sweet?
A J.
What's your favorite flavor?
tabetha T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
How do you store this
Jasmin T.
Arlington, TX
Do you mix Verdi with anything?