#11 in Wine
Top Questions See all 52 Q&A
- "I have tried a variety of flavors that verdi offers (peach,green apple,raspberry,acai) and I continue to go back to the peach flavor." in 17 reviews
- "I personally have never had this but if I was to have a girls night at the house with dinner and a movie I would buy this just to try it" in 14 reviews
- "We needed an inexpensive "champagne" to make mimosas on the morning of my wedding and the liquor store suggested this brand." in 12 reviews
- "I had the Raspberry Sparkletini for the first time at a family wedding and instantly fell in love!" in 12 reviews
- "When I picked up a bottle of this is was super cheap, so I didn't expect too much, but it ended up surprising me how good it was!" in 11 reviews
These are so easy to drink (uh oh) and cheap too, usually a bottle is like $5.99.
I first had a taste of the regular Verdi at a wedding and I was instantly in love with it.
I have tried almost all the flavors and the acai is definitely my favorite with the original in second place. You maybe get 3 full glasses out of one bottle FYI.
I got my family hooked on Verdi too.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos