BeautyFaceFacial Skincareverdetta
Energizing Facial Mist / Setting Spray 675 Fl Oz

Verdetta Energizing Facial Mist / Setting Spray 6.75 Fl Oz

by verdetta

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Verdetta Energizing Facial Mist / Setting Spray 6.75 Fl Oz!
Loraine H.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Verdetta Energizing Facial Mist / Setting Spray 6.75 Fl Oz uploaded by Loraine H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best setting spray I've tried, really refreshing, hydrating, has a pleasant light and gives a fresh faced look. Neither dewy or matte finish, I'd say it is perfectly somewhere in the middle - my makeup feels completely set down, not sticky/greasy/drying but I still have a supple satin-like glow about me which is completely down to this product as I use a matte setting powder. It makes your skin look amazing
Tamiko P.
Seattle, WA
To be honest I have no idea what this is supposed to do. After reading complete instructions it says it's a toner? I used this right out of the shower and couldn't tell a difference. So when I got a replacement of my regular toner I went back. When I'm done with my current product I'll give this a go again.
Hayley M.
Texas City, TX
Verdetta Energizing Facial Mist / Setting Spray 6.75 Fl Oz uploaded by Hayley M.
This face must smells amazing and is the perfect thing in the morning to help me feel awake and refreshed.
Claudia V.
Verdetta Energizing Facial Mist / Setting Spray 6.75 Fl Oz uploaded by Claudia V.
My god! Oily skin girl here! Suuuper hydrating for anyone! I used it half way but I only tried it on my face a few times. This makes me shine and make my skin extra oily so definitely good for those with dry skin and omg it does refreshes! Not for oily skin, dry skin will love it.
Beka Jade W.
Russellville, AR
Verdetta Energizing Facial Mist / Setting Spray 6.75 Fl Oz uploaded by Beka Jade W.
This product blew my mind. I’ve never used facial mist before. “What purpose does this serve?” I always thought. My skincare routine seemed to be fine! But adding Verdetta Mist changed the whole game. I use Verdetta in between my cleanser and moisturizer and it immediately perks up my skin. The scent of Aloe and fairly sourced limon fruit does a fantastic job of waking up my skin and I. Despite sensitive skin, I’ve shown no adverse reactions to this mist and I’m now addicted!
Jasmine  G.
I received this product in a singlesswag box, wasnt really sure what to use it for until I read the directions. I normally use this after I wash my face as a toner. But you can also use this on your face after or before applying makeup. I use this once a day it smells really light and is also vegan friendly without any harsh chemicals. I may try to start using this throughout the day to see if it helps tone down my oily skin.
Jenny  lorena  S.
TERRASSA, Barcelona
Verdetta Energizing Facial Mist / Setting Spray 6.75 Fl Oz uploaded by Jenny  lorena  S.
Esta bruma facial energizante es perfecta para refrecar la piel ates y despues del maquillaje o soloamente para refrescar tu rostro, la utilizo en la noche ,en mi rutina de maquillaje es mi compañera todo el dia la recomiendo un 100% y donde yo vivo la encuentro a un precio que omg 3,45 € tambien tengo la HANGOVER de too faced y son bastante similares una opcion low cost ... el el mist que tiene es mágico 🥰🥰🥰.. yo pase el codigo de ballas y me salio este nombre pero en realida la marca es NAOBAY 😅
Stephanie F.
Calgary
Verdetta Energizing Facial Mist / Setting Spray 6.75 Fl Oz uploaded by Stephanie F.
I love this spray! I wash my face and spray it on there every morning. Really helps me to wake up and feel refreshed.
Mai M.
Verdetta Energizing Facial Mist / Setting Spray 6.75 Fl Oz uploaded by Mai M.
It is perfect for those moments when you feel your face dry and need a fast way to hydrate it. It’s so easy and leaves your face so fresh, it also smells really good. I would absolutely buy it again, it is a must have
Liliana A.
Etobicoke, ON
Verdetta Energizing Facial Mist / Setting Spray 6.75 Fl Oz uploaded by Liliana A.
Im in love...I use the spray at least 3 times a day. Helps keep my face refreshed and clean. And during this hard times its a mini facial everyday. It is always where I can get my hands on it❤ #verdetta

Looking for your answer?