Verbatim VTM49189B Verbatim 128 GB Store n Go V3 USB 3.0 Flash Drive Black Gray 49189

BY VERBATIM

USB 3.0 interface is up to 10x faster than USB 2.0 interface New retractable design shields USB connector in transit Faster data transfer vs USB 2.0 drives when used with USB 3.0 ports Password protection software available for download Limited lifetime warranty 128GB see more...

Buy on Walmart
Johnnie W.
Inkster, MI
Flash drives are my best friend, this is so helpful because it allows my to save important data and take everywhere with me. I can even pick up where I left off if I try to go back on an important piece that I've saved to this flash drive. I believe everyone should have a few of these especially students, it is very convenient.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
Great for my teenage daughter that needed a bunch of these during highschool! Saved all her projects and hellped her out a lot. Never had problems . it met all my expectations and can . i would recommend this to all her friends.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Great for music! I use these in my car and they work amazing. I've never had an issue using it or syncing it. In fact, it's been stuck under my seat multiple times and it's still as good as new! Would recommend.
Jessica L.
Laredo
Great for saving documents for college students high school school didn't middle school students people who work
Shaylin V.
Goshen, NY
It's a basic flash drive. They are all the same. Nothing special. Overpriced. You can find cheaper