BY VERBATIM

General Information Manufacturer: Verbatim America, LLC Manufacturer Part Number: 93804 Manufacturer Website Address: www. verbatim.com Product Name: Trimpak Color CD Cases Packaged Quantity: 10 Brand Name: Verbatim Product Information Capacity: 1 x CD/DVD Physical Characteristics Material: Plastic Material Details: Plastic Shipping Dimensions: 1.5" Height x 5" Width x 5" Depth Weight: 7.72 lb - Outer Case Shipping Weight: 0.7 lb Color: Blue Miscellaneous Additional Information When it comes to storing and transporting compact discs, the choice is clear - TRIMpak from Verbatim is the answer Thinner, lighter and more durable than plastic jewel boxes, Verbatim's TRIMpak is far superior to traditional CD storage cases TRIMpak weighs about half as much as a jewelbox and requires 60% less space Better yet, TRIMpak's innovative design holds discs safely and securely Simply place a disc inside and lock it into place with an easy snap The translucent cases make it easy to quickly identify each disc's label Each Unit Weight: 0.687 oz Each Unit Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 1.5" Compatibility Disk - CD, DVD Country of Origin US Warranty see more...

• Do these come in other colors16 Answers
  • Does anyone know how much these run for and how many come in a pack?7 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Absolutely love these cases! Easy to label. Easy to use and easy to store. We use them for just about everything in our home. We each have our own color system and storage containers. Makes it easier to find a specific movie or cd. Every storage bin has a title and color book so you know right where to look without digging around for 30 minutes and never finding it! We absolutely love and recommend that you try these. Especially for a bigger family with many different likes!
Jessica M.
These were great. And I say we're because I used them back in the early 2000s when I burned all my music on to CDs before iPods/Pandora/iTunes came out. They were very affordable. You could buy them in bulk. And the colored options were great. Especially if you were handing out CDs as gifts and specific friends likes certain colors.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Great to have these around! I often loose the case to my blue rays and these are great! Easy to use, take up minimal space so you can stack them and it's not bulky. Also easy to write on them and keep track of what's inside!
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great case. I love the color options and they are super cheap. I buy them at target and Walmart. Only one thing is to be careful not to let your kids step on them. They snap easily. Always beware of the kids.
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Very good protective case for your CDs or DVDs! I lose a lot of my DVD cases, so I use these as a new case for them and just write the name of the DVD on the cover of this new case! Very good and productive
Dalton A.
These are so perfect to put any of your CD's missing their cases in. Also works great for any home movies that you have on disk, you can write on them in sharpie, or put labels on them if that works bet for you.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Techie Expert
Not to pricey. And perfect for colour coordinating your cds. Wether it be music or videos these are due to keep your collections safe and add a splash of colour.
hazel l.
This come in handy if you want to be organized or just simply like colorful things. What i also like about this is you can write on them and it keeps you CD's and even DVD's safe.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I have used these in the past. And they were great. Very easy to use and store. But I don't really have any cds any more so I don't use these now.
Pink C.
I'm probably one of the few people who still has CDs lol but I love these because I can color coordinate my CDs based on the genre of music I have!
Danielle H.
Do these come in other colors
Evangelina P.
Techie Expert
Does anyone know how much these run for and how many come in a pack?