BY VERBATIM #8 in Storage Media & Cards

General Information Product Type: DVD Recordable Media Manufacturer Part Number: 97000 Manufacturer Website Address: www. verbatim.com Manufacturer: Verbatim America, LLC Product Name: DVD Recordable Media Brand Name: Verbatim Packing: Spindle Miscellaneous Country of Origin Singapore Physical Characteristics Form Factor: 120mm Technical Information Storage Capacity: 8.50 GB Maximum Write Speed: 8x Maximum Recording Time: 4 Hour Media Formats: DVD+R DL Warranty see more...

• What is your experience with this product? 6 Answers
almasi h.
Jamaica, NY
We use this to transfer all of our old tapes onto the dvd. It is good quality and last long as long as you store it properly.
Marvelis T.
I have been purchasing CDs from this brand for many years. These work great for Sharing pictures and slide shows. I used them to give my sons kindergarten class a special surprise of a collage of pictures of the whole year and it was easy to do and the CDs worked great. Everyone loved them.
Megan M.
Colona, IL
These are such great quality! I've had them for years and none are scratched and all work perfectly
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
When I need to make cd this is what I buy always good quality and never get all scratched up
Christina L.
I like how it stores music and how u can put movies in too or make photo/video collages
Fortune L.
Brooklyn, NY
It is a great idea to use these cd/DVD to download your Playlist and play them in the car.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Great to put music and movies on. I really luke that i can use them on my Playstation 3.
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
When I used to burn my own cds these are the ones I would always buy!! great quality!
kirsti R.
These are great to have and i have had the same pack for years! My husband here them.
Karla M.
Maxie, VA
I have been using this brand for years. I use them to do a digital scrap book each year for our family reunion. I have only had one or two to fail to burn in the last 5 years. These are great quality disks and they last a long time. I highly recommend these.
Kristen M.
What is your experience with this product?