ElectronicsElectronics AccessoriesStorage DevicesVerbatim
Corporation Corporation CDR#44; Recordable#44; 52x#44; 700MB80Min#44; Branded Surface#44; 50PK

by Verbatim

Verbatim Corporation CD-R Recordable 52x 700MB/80Min Branded Surface 50/PKBranded CD-Rs offer a 700MB/80 minute capacity and 52X write speed. Compatible for maximum 52X speed recording. Ideal storage medium for recording and sharing any combination of digital images music desktop files and more. CD-Rs have backward compatibility with existing 1X to 48X drives. Surface is ideal for referencing with CD markers or labels.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Verbatim Corporation Verbatim Corporation CDR#44; Recordable#44; 52x#44; 700MB80Min#44; Branded Surface#44; 50PK!
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
I love opi its always shiny and don't chip stays on and last it don't get all nasty and clumpy . by fav my fav brand of polish
Tara D.
Brick, NJ
Used this color for at Patrick's day party! Loved how the green looked definitely recommend this one
Alyssa M.
Gainesville, FL
Love love love love this color! So beautiful in the stores and when you leave looks great!!
Felicia M.
I love OPI nail polish. This color works perfectly for the spring, or any season now that I think about it.
Deirysa M.
Doral, FL
ame este color se ve muy divertido en mis uñas genial para usarlo en le verano. los OPI son geniales duran mucho y queda una muy bonita terminación.
Elizabeth K.
La Grange, IL
I love this nail polish! Its amazing and works really well. The color is really pretty too.!
Cassandra  F.
Perth, ON
2,573 reviews
Verbatim Corporation Verbatim Corporation CDR#44; Recordable#44; 52x#44; 700MB80Min#44; Branded Surface#44; 50PK uploaded by Cassandra  F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Head over heels for this colour! Prefect for spring. Amazing formula by OPI as always. Long lasting, and no chipping! On the higher end in terms of price for nail polish but totally worth the splurge! I will definitely be picking up another bottle when I get low!!

Looking for your answer?