BY VERBATIM #52 in Keyboards & Mice

Nano travel mouse is ultra-compact for easy storing and wireless too This optical mouse is a great solution for people on the go and ideal for notebook and netbook users The included, small Nano receiver plugs into your laptops USB port and can stay connected so no need to plug and unplug a bulky receiver or deal with cords With 2 4GHz reliability and performance, the travel mouse ensures no delays in cursor movement This portable mouse works on a computer with a USB port and is compatible Windows 7, Vista and XP operating systems Mouse includes one AAA battery see more...

Shannon W.
Love using this wireless mouse with our laptops. I can't seem to get the hang of using my fingers on the laptop itself, so this Ouse is super convenient for me.
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
I have never used this brand but I live wireless mouses. And honestly batteries last a long long time. I wouldn't mind d trying this one.
Jalissa R.
You can not go wrong with a wireless mouse! It's very convenient and just about any brand works well. It's your choice of name brand.
Dethera J.
Atlanta, GA
Use at work gets the job done no stagger or slow response only gripe is battery dies quickly. Make sure to have batteries on hand.
Jean T.
I bought it for my dad because he isn't used to not using a mouse and I'm surprised of the portability. He loves it.
Melissa S.
Calexico, CA
This is a lifesaver for when I am writing or traveling. I always keep one with me in my laptop bag in case I need it.
Caroline R.
I have one of these for my laptop and I love it! makes it so much easier for me than the touch pad
sam p.
Buena Vista, VA
I have one of these cordless mouse it's great to use you don't Evan havto plug it in nice
Mohamed Aziz B.
Nabeul
Amazing i love it i Love using this wireless mouse with our laptops. I can't seem to get
the hang of using my fingers on the laptop itself, so this Ouse is super
convenient for me.

And i play video games with it like overwatch doom 4 and other
Eric R.
Springfield, OR
I feel like its kinda small. anyone else?