Verbatim 94970 CD-R 80 100Pk 52X, Shiny Silvr

by Verbatim

CD-R 80MIN 700MB 52X, Shiny Silver 100pk Spindle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Verbatim 94970 CD-R 80 100Pk 52X, Shiny Silvr!
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Great for mix tapes! I love to create my own collection of songs and these are great to put them on to listen to in the car! when it comes to blank CDs, I feel that most brands are pretty equal, so these are just fine!
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
Techie Expert Level 3
These work great for making mixed cds. We also use them to transfer photos on. This is a great deal for the price.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
It has plenty of CDs to use for mixtapes and recording music from iTunes.
It has plenty of CDs to use for mixtapes and recording music from iTunes.
Afshan  M.
Mega pack of cd r to have cuz I wanna record every piece of music I have in my itunes
Brittany R.
Commerce
Perfect cd to use for mixtapes, theres 100 on this spool so its a lot of bang for your buck, and pretty inexpensive

Looking for your answer?