BY VERBATIM

The ultimate in reliability and recording performance is yours with Verbatim CD-R media. These advanced discs enable you to take full advantage of today's CD-R burners. With Verbatim CD-R discs, you'll enjoy error-free performance even at the highest read/write speeds. High Speed/High Performance Super Azo Dye Technology Double Layer protection technology Ultimate performance recording dye for burning at high speeds see more...

Cindy H.
New Orleans, LA
I have been using this since a long time ago, and it is one of the most amazing things that I've been using. Not only can I burn data, I can burn music onto the discs. I usually extract a CD and burn it onto the disc so I can listen to it in the car. The only downfall is when it is in the heat for too long, the heat tends to destroy the disc, but what doesn't heat kill?
Amanda M.
This is the brand I use when my son (11 years old now) needs quality CD's. He takes guitar lessons and his instructor records the songs he's practicing on these CD's so he can practice to the actual song at home and hear what he's supposed to sound like.
Asia K.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't like using my phone space for music, so when my husband and the sim card with music on it, I know I can always count on these old school CD's to keep me entertained in the car! They're also great for saving your photos on.
Karen S.
Techie Expert Level 4
For CD/DVD quality these are the good ones. I've purchased another brand and most didn't work so I gave these a shot and all of them worked so well. Really good brand!
Nicholas N.
hastings fl
Plenty of room for burning CDs or copying files sure most of that technology has better ways to do that for cheaper now a days but why not throw it back every now and then
Audrey M.
I can't keep these at home, my kids are constantly using them to make their own music DVD. I love getting these in big packs because they are such a great deal!
Rebecca  M.
These cds come in handy for movies music pictures etc i usually have a couple in handy to have them for anything that needs to be stored or downloaded.
Christine n.
With so many products out there it's always hard to choose the best one but buying this one was the smartest idea I ever had great quality
Vanessa O.
1,176 reviews
Techie Expert Level 4
I think these have a good quality sound to them. Not that a lot of people use cps anymore but when they were big this was a great brand
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Back when I had CD's and DVD's, I'd record onto these from computer to disc. Loved being able to make copies and have a hard copy.
Rebecca  M.
What do you use them for?