BeautyHairHair ProductsVerb
Volume Shampoo 338 oz/ 1000 mL

Verb Volume Shampoo 33.8 oz/ 1000 mL

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy A shampoo that gently cleanses hair, provides weightless lift, and protects color for a voluminous, smooth, and tangle-free finish. Key benefits:- Creates full body volume- Provides weightless lift - Protects colorIf you want to know more… Volume Shampoo gently cleanses hair while providing weightless volume and lift. The color-safe formula leaves hair touchably soft, refreshed, and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates For maximum results, use in conjunction with Verb Volume Spray. This product is gluten-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Verb Volume Shampoo 33.8 oz/ 1000 mL!
Soo S.
Fairfax, VA
I love this shampoo! I have fine straight hair and getting volume with no oil has been a struggle for me. This verb shampoo gives that extra bounce! The shampoo lathers really well and the scent is light and natural. I switched over to a jumbo size bc it’s been the best shampoo I was able to find.
Arwa B.
My favorite blow dry bar uses this brand- I noticed a huge difference in my hair (mush smoother) my psoriasis scalp likes the formula as it does not irritate it at all- I can see how the scent isn’t for everyone , I didn’t mind it at all though
Krystin K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a good shampoo but i like the hydrating version better. This does give my hair body and shine but I feel like it leaves it slightly more tangled and less manageable after washing.
Claire D.
Great for volume. My hair has never been better! It doesn’t lather so you have to use a lot but I love this shampoo!
Destiny A.
Island , KY
I use this in the salon and LOVE IT! This is my most favorite shampoo that there is! Would recommend for anyone who has thin hair and needs an extra lift.
Liz H.
Works wonders for my straight, fairly oily scalp. I can now even go two says without washing my hair if I want.
Serena B.
New Haven
I really like this shampoo. It doesn't weigh my hair down and works well with the conditioner. It's the best I've used so far.
Samantha V.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I used it ones and loved how my hair looked and felt and since then I've been hooked. I got the bigger size, that's how much I like it. I have fine hair so it takes a lot of work to get my hair volumized and I really liked this shampoo.
Kaycee B.
Traer, IA
I have used verb for probably close to 10 months now and my hair has been very healthy, and growing. Verb is also a professional shampoo so It will not damage any color treated hair.
Lindsay M.
Redwood City, CA
This is also a go to. I don't really notice much of a volume difference but definitely an overall health improvement. Shiny and healthy.

Looking for your answer?