Verb Volume Shampoo 12 oz

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy A shampoo that gently cleanses hair, provides weightless lift, and protects color for a voluminous, smooth, and tangle-free finish. Key benefits:- Creates full body volume- Provides weightless lift - Protects colorIf you want to know more… Volume Shampoo gently cleanses hair while providing weightless volume and lift. The color-safe formula leaves hair touchably soft, refreshed, and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates For maximum results, use in conjunction with Verb Volume Spray. This product is gluten-free.

iss this good for straight fine hair?
Is this product drying for your hair when used with the conditioner?
So, what’s the tea!? Recommend or negative? I need major volume.
Start your review of Verb Volume Shampoo 12 oz!
Jessica M.
Sterling, VA
Verb Volume Shampoo 12 oz uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells like cheap drugstore shampoo. It did give me a little volume and didn’t strip my hair but it keeps moisture in the hair. I must be used to hair products that reduce drying time because with this shampoo and conditioner, I spent twice as much drying. Not feeling stripped isn’t worth twice the drying time and the cheap smell.
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
Verb Volume Shampoo 12 oz uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Didn’t dry out my hair and the day after my hair felt really good. It’s supposed to target volume but I didn’t really see a lot of that. The scent was nice and not overbearing. Not sure if I would buy again tho.
Yamilett C.
Fort Worth, TX
Verb Volume Shampoo 12 oz uploaded by Yamilett C.
Love this shampoo! Keeps my hair with lots of volume and has my hair looking fresh all day. Better than any drugstore shampoo I’ve used. Helps get rid of dandruff as well and softens my hair so much. Would purchase again!
Sadie P.
Dexter
Verb Volume Shampoo 12 oz uploaded by Sadie P.
I think this product is over priced. This is supposed to be good for your hair. This shampoo just doesn’t do the job. This has no gluten and no sulfates but I still don’t seem to like it as much as my other products. Makes my hair frizzy and hard to brush through.
Emily P.
Charleston, SC
Average at best- doesn’t give my hair any volume- if anything it feels like it’s weighs it down...
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
This shampoo, just like the conditioner, was just ok for me. It has a nice clean scent, lathered nicely and cleaned my hair but i didn't notice any volume and because of that i probably wouldn't buy it again. To me its just a good normal everyday shampoo that doesn't do anything else but clean.
Loren C.
I didn’t see any noticeable volume from the shampoo though it did smell good and clean my hair nicely without stripping it. If you’re looking for volume I might try something else or add styling products with this.
Shelby M.
Westerville, OH
I like this shampoo a lot so far! My hair stylist gave me a sample and I really enjoy the natural ingredients and smell! It’s not too volumizing which I do like because my hair is already big!
Kristina L.
Loooooooove this shampoo! Lightweight and moisturizing without leaving my hair feeling too dry. Great product.
Meghan I.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff! For reference, I have fine wavy hair that can easily get weighed down. Every time I use this shampoo, I feel like my hair looks fuller and the waves are beautiful!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andréa G.
Hamden, CT
il y a 4 ans
Verb Volume Shampoo 12 oz or Verb Ghost Shampoo for color treated, oily-prone hair?
Andréa G.
Hamden, CT
il y a 4 ans
Verb Volume Shampoo 12 oz: Can anyone vouch for this shampoo? I chose Restore Shampoo and Restore Conditioner over Verb because it doesn't have as many reviews but after a week, my hair seems to be falling a little flatter than usual...