Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray

●    Our best-selling Sea Texture Spray formula with a new look! This texturizing hair spray builds instant, touchable volume. Enhances all styles for voluminous, lived-in hair. Perfect for effortless beachy waves.This unique spray acts like a dry shampoo and lightweight hairspray in one. Builds easy-to-style body, lightly absorbs oils and adds a fresh grapefruit and oatmeal scent to any hair length or style for a voluminous finish.

●    How To Use: Shake well. Evenly spray eight to ten inches away from dry styles where volume and texture are needed. For the perfect beachy waves, spray after curling and rake through with fingers. To build more volume, flip hair upside down and spray.

Start your review of Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray!
Salyersville, KY
Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray uploaded by Jamie P.
I loved this texture spray! It gave me nice volume and texture without feeling sticky. Smells great too!!
Springville, NY
Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray uploaded by Taylor F.
I love the volume this gives my super fine and flat hair. I love using this on second day hair for a pick me up, it has a nice scent and doesn’t make my hair crunchy or smell weird. I will definitely be purchasing this on my own.
Scottsdale, AZ
Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray uploaded by Naomi T.
Having fine hair, volume is a definite issue for me! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and my overall impression is extremely positive. I find that a few spritzes around my root area give my hair a ton of extra body and fullness. The extra lift lasts well throughout the day, no collapsing after an hour with this spray! My hair also stays looking smooth, other products can cause frizziness or leave a residue. This compares favourably to my usual volume product - the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray but this is far better value for money!
Chesterton, IN
Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray uploaded by Alexis D.
This was too gritty for me unless i’m truing to make my hair feel dirty/super gritty in a bun I don’t feel comfortable spraying this in my hair. It feels heavy and works bad with my oily hair. I feel dirty and canMt wait to wash it out. It works great if you can handle it. But this does not work for me.
Stone Mtn, GA
Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray uploaded by Hillary D.
I’m a huge fan of this Verb spray! It does not make your hair stuff and gives an extra lift to my curls! Would def recommend!
Los Angeles, CA
Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray uploaded by Yanet C.
I reallly liked this product, it gives a nice grit to my hair and doesn't weigh it down, it has a smell kinda like froot loops and it doesn't dry feeling very hard on hair, i like to spay it on my roots and massage it all over my scalp , i use it on my day 2 hair and im able to still meep my hair down without it feeling nasty or oily, i really loved this it was a great find Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray
Boynton Beach, FL
Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray uploaded by mia S.
I have straight hair that is also fine. I always struggle with volume in this product helped a lot. The smell is very nice they did not overdo the fragrance which is nice.
Grover, NC
Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray uploaded by Taylor K.
This product is awesome! I definitely recommend it. I want to buy more from this brand
San Diego, CA
Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray uploaded by Katie M.
Don’t let the beautiful new color fool you it’s the same as the sea spray I didn’t look before I bought and now I have 2 things I don’t like. It’s mostly the smell of this for me. I only share these for any other people who are very triggered and sensitive to heavy smell! I will say their new packaging is beautiful! I’ll buy my oribe again when I have the money!
Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray uploaded by Luiza V.
I love how lightweight this dry texture shampoo is. It adds enough texture to my fine hair to keep it from looking flat. I also enjoy the fresh smell! I will definitely purchase this one again. Thank you Influenster for gifting me this.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
CALGARY , AB
il y a 2 mois
SaraCristina C. il y a 2 mois
Igk is the best for your hair out of those you got listed at least in my opinion I love their products I use their hair cream and my hair has been so soft and smooth and shiny I love the stuff so much