Verb Strong Hairspray 7 oz/ 230 mL uploaded by Melanie C.

BY VERB

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A hairspray that provides long lasting hold, lift, and volume for natural-looking styles. Key benefits:- Works well with styling and heating tools - Holds hair in place- Provides lift and volume If you want to know more…Verb's Strong Hairspray works well with heat tools, moisturizes to ensure a no-crunch formula, and provides long-lasting hold. This hairspray is perfect for building styled looks, braids, and up-dos with movable hold to create effortless, natural styles. The advanced formula works with a moringa seed oil infusion to fight frizz and humidity while ensuring no flaky or sticky residue. Glycerin binds moisture to hair for added softness, while pro-vitamin b5 hydrates and smooths dry hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jennifer K.
Los Angeles, CA
Love all Verb products, especially their hairsprays. This is great if you’ve got a look that needs to last. I usually use this for long days when I curl my hair and it keeps the look in place all day.
Hope S.
I couldn't find any reviews on this product, I decided to pick it up because I needed a new hairspray and the price was reasonable. I feel like this is almost too strong for my liking. My hair almost feels stiff, like helmet hair afterwards. This is great for updos, or if your hair has a hard time holding a style, you might really like this. For me, it was a bit much for everyday styling.
Melanie C.
So so good!! Hold like old school Aqua net and I love it! Very light but pleasant smell. Incredible hold. Great for braiding. Doesn't flake. Even light spray nozzle. Washes clean away. My new staple. Love it!Verb Strong Hairspray 7 oz/ 230 mL
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Holds nicely and doesn’t make my hair crunchy that’s a plus. The price isn’t outrageous but the smell isn’t that pleasant.
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
Strong hold but it’s still brush able and not sticky! Last all day! I’m very happy with this hairspray!