BY VERB #42 in Hair Mists

A leave-in hair conditioning mist for in between washing and styling. Verb Leave-In Mist is the essential step between washing and styling, and it's a must-have for adults and kids with unruly hair. Formulated to moisturize, detangle, nourish, smooth, tame frizz, and repair ends, this leave-in conditioner adds shine, prevents breakage, enhances elasticity, and protects hair from heat prep styling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and does not contain gluten. This product is cruelty-free and does not contain gluten. Verb is an Austin-born and salon-raised brand. Each product in the family is the result of a discerning process of research, experimentation, and intuitive decision-making by professional stylists. Light to the touch and completely layerable, Verb embodies effortless style for anyone, anywhere. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Love Love love this stuff!! I got a sample from ipsy a while ago and was so sad I just ran out. A little goes a long way even with thick long hair. I'd just throw some in the lower half, brush then No more frizz
Jennifer A.
Zeeland, MI
This product! This has got to be one of the best leave in products I have ever ever used! I have fine, thick, wavy, messy hair and this tamed the beast! Usually I cannot get a comb through it after a shower with a deep conditioner but this really brought its a-game! Would definitely purchase again!
Savannah G.
Kailua, HI
This stuff is magic! I have really fine frizzy hair and this makes it look amazing! I use it after I take a shower and brush it into my hair. Once dry my hair is noticeably more shiny, softer and not frizzy at all! So glad I got this in a Sephora Favorites set. Once I run out you bet I'm going to get a full size! I'm obsessed with this stuff! ❤👍🏻️👍🏻
Daisy T.
I got this in my October 2016 Sephora play box. I actually didn't really like this much. I felt like it didn't do much in softening my hair. I will say that if I'm in a rush and have damp hair, I will spray this into my hair and it does a decent job of detangling my hair
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
I received this in a Sephora play box and I have to say it's my new favorite. I was kind of iffy about it at first due to the gel formula, but it works wonders! My hair gets very tangly, this helps get those out very easily! I love this spray!
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
I used a deluxe sample of this product and it was mediocre. I have medium thick coarse hair and this leave in "mist" did not improve the look of my hair l, but it didn't make it oily either. It was just kinda there. I do not see myself purchasing this product in the future.
Elyse C.
This review adds a comparative element, seeing as I've received both of these products in various subscription boxes this month. While I can't comment on the prices, I can say that Verb is definitely the superior of the two. Just by touching the outside of the Pure Brazilian bottle, you can feel the greasy film that lies within the bottle. Although Brazilian does seem to hydrate the hair, I think my fine hair becomes too greasy rather than conditioned. Verb is preferable because it is not as heavy and does not leave my hair feeling sticky. Both bottles have very pleasing scents, but obviously there is only one product I'd consider repurchasing.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Got this in my Play! Box. So I'm one of those people that brushes their hair when it's wet. Being said that, I use detangling spray daily; I finally got around to trying this and it's actually great. I usually have to detangle, brush, do my make up then come back and straighten the hair framing my face. With this product I can skip the heat damage and have the same result. I assume since it preps hair for styling, since I leave it brushed it just stays straight, which is okay in my book!! I feel like this product is fast absorbing, smooths my hair, makes it a bit shiny (the good kind) and is very airy/light. Will def. be buying the full size!
Michaela W.
I have fine, straight hair. I put this throughout the ends of my hair before I blow dry it. It makes my hair look healthier and smoother. It also adds shine and keeps frizz away.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Not my favorite leave in most. It's not bad by any means, but for the price, it's just not that great. It didn't seem to do much at all for my daughter's hair. For the price, I would not purchase this again.