BY VERB

What is this product? This gentle cleanse formula replenishes moisture, preserves color and protects against heat styling leaving hair soft, smooth and tangle-free. More info: Our shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens, gluten, and is vegan friendly. Quinoa protein penetrates hair to nourish, repair damage and protect against environmental exposure see more...

Jenna S.
Ithaca, NY
I was a loyal user of Davines, an Italian hair care company that boasts about being paraban and sulfate free. I love the product but they’re so expensive! So I set out to find an equal cheaper alternative. I found Verb and I am never using anything else again! After I ran out of Davines, I used drug store shampoo and conditioner for about two weeks, and I could feel the effect of the parabans and sulfates in my hair. My hair felt amazing getting out of the shower, as coating each strand in plastic will do, but then felt plastic-y, weighed down, unhealthy, and just horrible all day every day. After about two days of using Verb my hair was completely restored from the harm those products caused it. My hair is thin and bleached blond, so I need moisture and nourishment, but it’s thin so not too much or it’ll get super greasy in about 6 hours. Verb is PERFECT. You get so much product for your money with this size, the packaging is great. I love the pump. It’s made in the US. Natural and good for you. I don’t know why this brand is celebrated and adored by everyone! I’ve never even heard of it until I found it in my research. I can tell I’m actually helping my hair with this. Oh and it smells amazing too!
Joyce L.
I first tried this when I was traveling in Italy during the summer, and the shampoo and conditioner were able to not only able to wash off the sweat, oil, and dirt, but kept my hair soft and shiny! It's not a sudsy as some other shampoos, but a little still goes a long way! I also love how it isn't super scented (which is great for people who might have allergies to fragrance). My roots are now super clean, but I did notice the ends of my hair being a bit dry.
Kaitlyn M.
I am obsessed with this line. I have the 32oz. bottles in shampoo and conditioner. And my hair feels AMAZING after washing it. I received a sample packet from one of my subscription boxes and from one use I was hooked. A friend actually thought I had glitter in my hair bc it looked so shiny. Verb hydrating line ingredients do not have any sulfates or any other bad ingredients in them. It is also cruelty free!
Angie Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love this shampoo! I’ve struggled to find a shampoo that doesn’t dry out my hair and leave it brittle. This was recommended by my hair stylist and after the first use I’ve never looked back! T smells amazing and leaves my hair so healthy and clean!
Victoria R.
Portland
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this brand because it’s great for the environment and no animal testing. I enjoy the shampoo but wish it helped get knots out a little better in my hair. It does cost more, but the bottles last me a whole year and I use a lot of conditioner!
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
My favorite blow dry bar uses this brand- I noticed a huge difference in my hair (mush smoother) my psoriasis scalp likes the formula as it does not irritate it at all- I can see how the scent isn’t for everyone , I didn’t mind it at all though
McKenzie M.
Wichita, KS
I really liked this shampoo, I have very dry hair at the ends and oily at the roots and it hydrated the ends while cleaning the roots. It helps calm my frizz some and the price is what I would expect from a Solon brand. I was pretty satisfied with the shampoo.
Frangelica A.
Woodstock , GA
I love Verb Hydrating Shampoo 12 oz shampoo. I originally got the smaller sample size but I loved it so much I got the larger size. My hair gets so frizzy and dry in the heat, so I needed a shampoo to help lick in moisture. This ones a winner!
paula k.
Lakewood, NY
My hair looks and feels amazing when I use this shampoo. It hydrates my hair just enough without weighing it down or overstripping my hair. A favorite for sure
Amy K.
Edgewood, KY
I love many aspects of this shampoo, so much so that it's my daily choice. The smell is great, lathers like a dream, and price is very reasonable.

Sephora