Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Caitlin H.

BY VERB

A weightless conditioning treatment designed to nourish all hair types. Use this Hydrating Mask weekly to restore color-treated, over-styled hair or to add shine and smooth. Glycerin naturally binds moisture to hair for added softness, while babassu oil helps to hydrate and nourish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and gluten-free. see more...

• Does this mask tame frizzy hair and help control winter staticky ...2 Answers
  • Recently went out on a whim and purchased this hair mask because ...1 Answers
  • I just recently was told I have rosacia on my cheeks. Is this a g...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super dry hair. It's very thick and very curly and I have a lot of breakage and split ends from constant heat on my hair. I wash every 4 to 6 days when it starts to get oily (gives you an idea of how thick and dry my hair is) and then I blow dry and flat iron that day and flat iron every day in between as well.
I use an expensive restoring or moisturizing conditioner. Usually Moroccan oil or Ouai. I use a mask almost every time I wash my hair for extra moisture or sleep in it overnight for a lot of repair.
I still haven't found my holy grail so I purchased the sephora hair rescue mask set so I could try a few masks I'd been looking at without breaking te bank on masks that just didn't do it for me.
This mask didn't do much for me. It was almost like a normal conditioner. It didn't leave me any softer, healthier, shinier or more manageable than a regular conditioner from the brands I usually use.
I wasn't particularly impressed as there was no drastic change or drastic moisture surge. It did however do its job to an extent so I can't hate it. Its just not worth the money and its not a holy grail item. Ive used drugstore hair masks that work better than this (aussie 3 min miracle anyone?)
So it smells decent. Clean and fresh. Not too strong. Nice minimalistic design. Secure bottle. Travel friendly. Moisturizes lightly. Probably great for super fine hair since it is so light and doesn't over moisturize or weigh hair down. Just like your regular moisturizing conditioner even if left in overnight.
It's not amazing like I said but it does do its job. I just don't think its for anyone who has super dry or damaged hair or who needs a lot of moisture.
Try living proof restore mask if you need something amazingly great like me. That's my new holy grail.
I don't recommend for everyone as I said but could work great for some.
Sold at sephora. Not going to break the bank like some of the really high end masks but its not exactly cheap either.
Gina S.
midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hydrating mask is great for anyone whose hair needs that extra little bit of nourishment! I would recommend that you use it no more than once a week. You can apply it on damp hair and leave it in as long as you'd like. Love this whole line of Verb!
Sarah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of verbs products!! I purchased them at a hair show and when I got hired in at the salon I work for I was ecstatic to see that they used verb!! It's concentrated so a little goes a long way!! Recommend to all for different types of styles!!
Annisa D.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not expecting much out of this hair mask. I've used some other Verb products like shampoo and a leave in spray but didn't have much luck. When I purchased it my hair was dry and brittle, you basic overly processed hair. Having never experienced this level of damage before I went over board buying loads of different hair masks at all price ranges but this stuff really holds its own next too some heavy hitters like Oribe and Living Proof. I used this 1-2 times a week until the bottle was completely gone and I really do credit it with being the elasticity and softness back to my locks. It has a very thick texture but I never had any trouble rinsing it out. Also I'm sure like everyone I have to mention the incredible price tag, for $14 bones you get solid reliable hair mask.
gabriela e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this mask a few months ago and will use it 2 times a month.  When I use this mask I find that my hair looks shiny and healthy.  I have fine hair and it's easily weighed down by hair treatments.  I was totally impressed when I saw that it did not weigh my hair down and that it actually worked.  It's rare to actually find a product that is inexpensive, effective and worth the hype.  I used to use it once a week but am now to 2 times a month.
Lindsey B.
Minnetonka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could rate this higher than a 5 I totally would! I saw and felt almost immediate differences in my hair after using this product just once. I felt less dry, my hair was less tangly, and my split ends were less noticeable. The scent isn't my favorite, but it still smells pleasant. It's almost a neutral just clean scent which I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy and appreciate. The price cannot be beat for this quality either!
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair mask. To begin it has a fresh smell that isn't overbearing. I apply it onto my hair after shampooing it. I leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse it off. I found that it left my hair really soft and silky and easy to comb. I don't have as much frizz as I usually do when I use this. I definitely would repurchase!
Caitlin H.
High Point, NC
Such an amazing deep conditioning mask! For even more softening benefits use a processing cap for 45 min and add heat! Keeps the condition of hair super healthy and shiny! Great for color treated hair and damaged/weakened hair. I can't live without !
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn't anything to write home about. I felt like this didn't do anything more than a standard hair conditioner did. Not worth the pricetag, there are MUCH better hair masks out there that work better for cheaper.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great hair mask. You get a lot in the bottle and a little goes a long way! It is very thick and hydrating, but does not weigh my fine hair down. The only downside for me is the smell. It does not smell BAD, but I just don't love it. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Grey A.
Where can I find this?
Kimberly B.
Vancouver, WA
I just recently was told I have rosacia on my cheeks. Is this a good product to use with it?
Kristie F.
Lancaster, PA
Does this mask tame frizzy hair and help control winter staticky hair?
Marlenys I.
Newark, NJ
I want to start using something like this for my face does it really leave your skin hydrated? and what other benefits does it?
Ashley G.
What's the scent like on this product and does it linger?