Verb Hydrating Mask

A weightless conditioning treatment designed to nourish all hair types. Use this Hydrating Mask weekly to restore color-treated, over-styled hair or to add shine and smooth. Glycerin naturally binds moisture to hair for added softness, while babassu oil helps to hydrate and nourish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and gluten-free.

How is this with curly/frizzy hair?
Does this make your hair feel dry when you rinse it out (curly girls specifically)?
Does this mask really works?
Start your review of Verb Hydrating Mask!
Nicole C.
Spencer, MA
Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Nicole C.
Love this hydrating mask. It smooths out my hair, eliminates frizz, and keeps my hair nice and lightweight. I’ll use it and then put my hair in a loose bun in the top of my head and it will create all these nice curls.
Melissa M.
Del Mar, CA
Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Melissa M.
Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Melissa M.
I like this product! It smells nice, and works well. It detangles your hair like a conditioner would, and also leaves it super hydrated and moisturized. It’s a great mask to make your hair feel a bit healthier and more smooth! Verb is also a brand that’s recommended by some hair stylists, so I trust it even more. I got this as a sample size and will be buying the full sized version!
Susan S.
Akron, OH
Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Susan S.
Verb Hydrating Mask WOW! It’s the best thing that’s happened to this girl’s hair in a long time. I use it about twice a month and it hydrates and smooths every dry end. It’s hands down the best hair mask I’ve ever used.
Teresa M.
Winter Haven
Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Teresa M.
i love Verb, but was a little disappointed with this hair mask. it did not leave my hair feeling moisturized and I still had to use a leave in conditioner before combing out my hair. It also has a floral scent, so if this is a no-no for you, you may want to skip this madk.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Vivian E.
I love this mask 👍 The price is affordable and it works! Very moisturizing. My frizzy hair feels so soft after washing. It is also lightweight and smells amazing.
Danita H.
I put this in a spray bottle with water and used it as a leave in conditioner for my daughters very curly hair after a bath. Made brushing her hair easier and made her curls bounce. It's not the best I've ever used in her hair but I do like it but would not buy again as there are better ones out there.
Katia P.
Saint Paul, MN
1,099 reviews
Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Katia P.
I suffer from dry scalp that gets especially bad during the dry, cold season. I’ve gotten only three uses from this tube and have noticed a huge difference already! My scalp doesn't itch as much on non hair washing days and I've notice a lot less embarrassing flaking as well! I definitely recommend this product and will repurchase it myself as well!
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Naomi T.
I have dry, damaged hair so I’m always trying out new masks. This one is good but not a favorite- it definitely helps my hair to feel softer and smoother along with having an overall healthier appearance. There’s nothing wrong with it, I just prefer other products like Olaplex No 3 but I was happy to give this a go in travel size.
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Cindy S.
Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Cindy S.
I really like this moisturizing mask, it smells very good, I received this free sample, I don't like that it leaves the pwlo very heavy, it hydrates a lot but leaves the hair very heavy and oily, but it is good
Luca Lacey B.
Oak Park, CA
Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Luca Lacey B.
I received this as a sample from Sephora and I tried it out! Came with the shampoo, mist and repairing mask. I loved all of them!!! Great brand
Ask a question to the Influenster community...