Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Jamie B.Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Alexandra D.Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Caitlin H.

BY VERB #60 in Scalp Treatments

A weightless conditioning treatment designed to nourish all hair types. Use this Hydrating Mask weekly to restore color-treated, over-styled hair or to add shine and smooth. Glycerin naturally binds moisture to hair for added softness, while babassu oil helps to hydrate and nourish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and gluten-free. see more...

• Does this mask tame frizzy hair and help control winter staticky ...2 Answers
  • Recently went out on a whim and purchased this hair mask because ...1 Answers
  • I just recently was told I have rosacia on my cheeks. Is this a g...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have super dry hair. It's very thick and very curly and I have a lot of breakage and split ends from constant heat on my hair. I wash every 4 to 6 days when it starts to get oily (gives you an idea of how thick and dry my hair is) and then I blow dry and flat iron that day and flat iron every day in between as well.
I use an expensive restoring or moisturizing conditioner. Usually Moroccan oil or Ouai. I use a mask almost every time I wash my hair for extra moisture or sleep in it overnight for a lot of repair.
I still haven't found my holy grail so I purchased the sephora hair rescue mask set so I could try a few masks I'd been looking at without breaking te bank on masks that just didn't do it for me.
This mask didn't do much for me. It was almost like a normal conditioner. It didn't leave me any softer, healthier, shinier or more manageable than a regular conditioner from the brands I usually use.
I wasn't particularly impressed as there was no drastic change or drastic moisture surge. It did however do its job to an extent so I can't hate it. Its just not worth the money and its not a holy grail item. Ive used drugstore hair masks that work better than this (aussie 3 min miracle anyone?)
So it smells decent. Clean and fresh. Not too strong. Nice minimalistic design. Secure bottle. Travel friendly. Moisturizes lightly. Probably great for super fine hair since it is so light and doesn't over moisturize or weigh hair down. Just like your regular moisturizing conditioner even if left in overnight.
It's not amazing like I said but it does do its job. I just don't think its for anyone who has super dry or damaged hair or who needs a lot of moisture.
Try living proof restore mask if you need something amazingly great like me. That's my new holy grail.
I don't recommend for everyone as I said but could work great for some.
Sold at sephora. Not going to break the bank like some of the really high end masks but its not exactly cheap either.
Sarah C.
Charlottesville, VA
I don't like this as much as other Verb products, and it's not my favorite mask (of similar masks, I prefer Briogeo's), but it's not bad. It doesn't leave a residue and the smell is really nice. It's cruelty free and doesn't have harsh chemicals. It's just not quite hydrating enough for my dry, color treated curls. I'd use it if I got it as part of a kit, GWP, etc., but won't probably repurchase. It is nice that it comes in a tube that is easy to get all of the product out of, though.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I got the small travel size of this from Influenster for testing purposes. I used this on my curly/wavy hair and it did leave my hair soft, but not moisturized enough. When it air dried my hair was tangled so I had use a leave in conditioner to fix that problem. The consistency of it reminds me of a Chi Cream Heat Protectant, very silky. This product just didn’t work for me personally. I wouldn’t recommend it for thick, curly or wavy hair, because it doesn’t provide enough moisture to condition it.
Carissa O.
I personally didn’t think this stuff was that great. I have very thick wavy hair which equals lots of frizz. I started using it while going through a bleaching process at the salon to put moisture back in my hair. I didn’t think it did anything at least for my hair, even at the roots which weren’t bleached. It might work well for someone with fine hair. I even experimented and left it in for hours with no real results. I would not purchase again.
Christina R.
Roanoke
My hairdresser uses alot of Verb products so I decided to try their hydrating mask because I recently went from dark brown to blonde.  I love the way this mask feels.  It definitely hydrates and my hair is tangle free and so soft after using this.  As a bonus, it's very affordable.  Will definitely purchase again!
Angelique P.
Waco, TX
I recieved a sample of this product in my Birchbox monthly subscription box and I absolutely loved it so much I just had to purchase the full size product. The smell is an amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft and fully cleaned. Verb Hydrating Mask and Birchbox
Corey M.
Easley, SC
Great product to put moisture in the hair without weighing it down. Unfortunately I need something a little stronger, so I’d have to match with the hydrating shampoo and conditioner to get a great result. Amazing for fashion colors, helps the color last longer.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Cute simple packaging , smells average but nothing that would make the shower smell delicious. My hair did feel soft after using and I would use about twice a week. Didn’t feel like it did more than my regular coconut oil or Davines mask though
Halley E.
E Rochester, NY
Received a sample of this in my January Birchbox. Love at first use! This totally revitalized my dry drab winter hair. My fine (in texture) curls went from tired to voluptuous. I could tell my hair was in a better state before it even dried. I heat style a few times a week and this seems to be a worthy antidote for the stress it puts on my strands. This stuff delivers and a little goes a long way. Already ordered the full size and my sample hasn’t even run out yet.
Jamie B.
Marshall , MO
Totally in love with this product!!! Made my dry, damaged hair so so soft just after 1 use. It recommends only using this once a week but I use it more like 2-3 times a week cause I love it so much! Smells awesome too!!
Grey A.
Where can I find this?
Kimberly B.
Vancouver, WA
I just recently was told I have rosacia on my cheeks. Is this a good product to use with it?
Kristie F.
Lancaster , PA
Does this mask tame frizzy hair and help control winter staticky hair?
Ashley G.
What's the scent like on this product and does it linger?
Irma S.
Is this product good for small acne bumps ?