BY VERB #16 in Scalp Treatments

A weightless conditioning treatment designed to nourish all hair types. Use this Hydrating Mask weekly to restore color-treated, over-styled hair or to add shine and smooth. Glycerin naturally binds moisture to hair for added softness, while babassu oil helps to hydrate and nourish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and gluten-free. see more...

• Does this mask tame frizzy hair and help control winter staticky ...2 Answers
  • Recently went out on a whim and purchased this hair mask because ...1 Answers
  • I just recently was told I have rosacia on my cheeks. Is this a g...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have super dry hair. It's very thick and very curly and I have a lot of breakage and split ends from constant heat on my hair. I wash every 4 to 6 days when it starts to get oily (gives you an idea of how thick and dry my hair is) and then I blow dry and flat iron that day and flat iron every day in between as well.
I use an expensive restoring or moisturizing conditioner. Usually Moroccan oil or Ouai. I use a mask almost every time I wash my hair for extra moisture or sleep in it overnight for a lot of repair.
I still haven't found my holy grail so I purchased the sephora hair rescue mask set so I could try a few masks I'd been looking at without breaking te bank on masks that just didn't do it for me.
This mask didn't do much for me. It was almost like a normal conditioner. It didn't leave me any softer, healthier, shinier or more manageable than a regular conditioner from the brands I usually use.
I wasn't particularly impressed as there was no drastic change or drastic moisture surge. It did however do its job to an extent so I can't hate it. Its just not worth the money and its not a holy grail item. Ive used drugstore hair masks that work better than this (aussie 3 min miracle anyone?)
So it smells decent. Clean and fresh. Not too strong. Nice minimalistic design. Secure bottle. Travel friendly. Moisturizes lightly. Probably great for super fine hair since it is so light and doesn't over moisturize or weigh hair down. Just like your regular moisturizing conditioner even if left in overnight.
It's not amazing like I said but it does do its job. I just don't think its for anyone who has super dry or damaged hair or who needs a lot of moisture.
Try living proof restore mask if you need something amazingly great like me. That's my new holy grail.
I don't recommend for everyone as I said but could work great for some.
Sold at sephora. Not going to break the bank like some of the really high end masks but its not exactly cheap either.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of the Verb hydrating mask in my Birchbox last month. After several uses, there really wasn't much difference in my hair. I found that, like Elizabeth C. mentioned in her review, this works as a conditioner more than a hair mask. As a conditioner, it's a pretty good product but as a hair mask it isn't as effective and nourishing as I would like. There are definitely better and cheaper hair masks at Walmart/Target/CVS such as the repair mask from TresSemme that's under $5 and works well for anyone with damaged hair like mine.
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
This made my hair feel amazing! Me and my daughter both tried this out. I have normal straight to wavy hair and this smoothed my hair out and made it feel extra moisturized and soft. My daughter has fine curly hair and it smoothed her hair out very nicely. Her hair felt so soft after using. I recommend this for anyone with distressed hair! Overprocessed hair. Normal hair- just wanting to afd shine and moisture. Course or fine! Its extra creamy texture and easy tfo work through the hair. It smells good too!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I got the small travel size of this from Influenster for testing purposes. I used this on my curly/wavy hair and it did leave my hair soft, but not moisturized enough. When it air dried my hair was tangled so I had use a leave in conditioner to fix that problem. The consistency of it reminds me of a Chi Cream Heat Protectant, very silky. This product just didn’t work for me personally. I wouldn’t recommend it for thick, curly or wavy hair, because it doesn’t provide enough moisture to condition it.
Carissa O.
I personally didn’t think this stuff was that great. I have very thick wavy hair which equals lots of frizz. I started using it while going through a bleaching process at the salon to put moisture back in my hair. I didn’t think it did anything at least for my hair, even at the roots which weren’t bleached. It might work well for someone with fine hair. I even experimented and left it in for hours with no real results. I would not purchase again.
Alexandria G.
Charlotte, NC
I love the verb products! My first time trying them was through Influenster and I love it! It left my hair nice and soft that I bought a different product from them for my bf expecting this brand to be as great as when I tried it and he loved it! He still uses the molding clay I got him from Verb. This is a hair mask I would definitely use again!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
little goes a long way! Easy to apply and spread throughout hair. Minimal to no scent during application, no scent when dry. Detangles my hair like no other. Easy to rinse out and leaves my hair so shiny and smooth. Seriously so impressed. Great price and even better product. I absolutely love the shine, the smoothness, and the overall healthy feeling it gives my hair.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Verb Hydrating Mask is so easy to use! You just put it on your hair and let it sit for a while and then rinse it off! Leaving your hair soft and manageable! It also smells amazing and a little goes a very long way! I will be purchasing this product again in the future as I received it complimentary from influenster to test and give my honest review!
Niki H.
Farmington , IL
I received this is a voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes, and this stuff is incredible! During the colder months, my hair is so dry. And this amazing mask really helped to put some moisture and life back into my hair. It smells so good and my hair get so smooth and silky after even just one use. This is definitely a product that I will repurchase.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
I received this product from Influenster in a Pro Box. I was asked to review the product on Salon Centric, however as I am registered in Australia and not the US, I wasn’t able to make an account in order to do so, so I am doing it here!

I really loved this product. It left the hair very smooth and nourished. It felt beautifully restored after having used it. I would recommend it.
Grey A.
Where can I find this?
Kimberly B.
Vancouver, WA
I just recently was told I have rosacia on my cheeks. Is this a good product to use with it?
Kristie F.
Lancaster , PA
Does this mask tame frizzy hair and help control winter staticky hair?
Ashley G.
What's the scent like on this product and does it linger?
Irma S.
Is this product good for small acne bumps ?