BY VERB

A weightless conditioning treatment designed to nourish all hair types. Use this Hydrating Mask weekly to restore color-treated, over-styled hair or to add shine and smooth. Glycerin naturally binds moisture to hair for added softness, while babassu oil helps to hydrate and nourish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and gluten-free. see more...

• does this really hydrate the hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good for highlighted hair?1 Answers
  • Does this mask tame frizzy hair and help control winter s...2 Answers
Alexandria G.
Charlotte, NC
I love the verb products! My first time trying them was through Influenster and I love it! It left my hair nice and soft that I bought a different product from them for my bf expecting this brand to be as great as when I tried it and he loved it! He still uses the molding clay I got him from Verb. This is a hair mask I would definitely use again!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
little goes a long way! Easy to apply and spread throughout hair. Minimal to no scent during application, no scent when dry. Detangles my hair like no other. Easy to rinse out and leaves my hair so shiny and smooth. Seriously so impressed. Great price and even better product. I absolutely love the shine, the smoothness, and the overall healthy feeling it gives my hair.
Christina R.
Roanoke
My hairdresser uses alot of Verb products so I decided to try their hydrating mask because I recently went from dark brown to blonde.  I love the way this mask feels.  It definitely hydrates and my hair is tangle free and so soft after using this.  As a bonus, it's very affordable.  Will definitely purchase again!
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an ok hair mask. I wasn’t floored but it did provide a little extra moisture. I’d say it’s a bit more powerful than a regular conditioner.

I used this about every other time I washed my hair, after shampoo. I have fine curly hair, it felt a bit softer but the overall health wasn’t drastically improved.

I have found with the few verb products I’ve used the fragrance is REALLY overpowering. A bit synthetic and faux smelling. If you are sensitive to fragrance you won’t appreciate this.

The ingredients list isn’t exactly impressive.

The price isn’t bad, around $16. I got this from birchbox.

Overall I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of the Verb hydrating mask in my Birchbox last month. After several uses, there really wasn't much difference in my hair. I found that, like Elizabeth C. mentioned in her review, this works as a conditioner more than a hair mask. As a conditioner, it's a pretty good product but as a hair mask it isn't as effective and nourishing as I would like. There are definitely better and cheaper hair masks at Walmart/Target/CVS such as the repair mask from TresSemme that's under $5 and works well for anyone with damaged hair like mine.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I don't like this as much as other Verb products, and it's not my favorite mask (of similar masks, I prefer Briogeo's), but it's not bad. It doesn't leave a residue and the smell is really nice. It's cruelty free and doesn't have harsh chemicals. It's just not quite hydrating enough for my dry, color treated curls. I'd use it if I got it as part of a kit, GWP, etc., but won't probably repurchase. It is nice that it comes in a tube that is easy to get all of the product out of, though.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I received a deluxe sample size of this mask in a Sephora hair kit and was able to try it. I enjoyed it. It’s heavily scented in my opinion but it does smell very good. It seemed to be pretty moisturizing for my hair and left it feeling soft.
Danielle K.
Indiana, Pa
I got a small sample in my Birchbox. When I first used it, I didn’t initially feel any different in terms of my hair. Once I used it again, I used it primarily on my end. It did end up helping, at least it seemed. I would maybe try again, but I wouldn’t buy a full bottle of it
Keri D.
Not my favorite mask considering dimethicone is the second ingredient (after water). Received this as a Christmas gift and it’s taken me ten months of infrequent use to finish it (I also have short hair) so it is good value for the money if you’re not trying to be silicone-free. While it’s promoted as “weightless” my fine, short hair disagrees. Day one is okay, albeit a little flat and limp, and by day two my hair feels heavy and I feel like I HAVE to wash it. It also has a fair amount of added fragrance for those who are sensitive or who don’t like products that have that distinct “salon” smell. Will not purchase nor will I ask to receive it again.
Krystyna G.
Carol Stream, IL
Love this product! Leaves hair silky and soft. Doesn’t weigh hair down. My hair is extremely tangled after the show but after leaving this mask on for a few minutes, I can brush my hair with ease. I use Verb mask a few times a week and leave on for five minutes
Grey A.
Where can I find this?
Ashley G.
What's the scent like on this product and does it linger?
Kristie F.
Lancaster, PA
Does this mask tame frizzy hair and help control winter staticky hair?
Kimberly B.
Vancouver, WA
I just recently was told I have rosacia on my cheeks. Is this a good product to use with it?
Irma S.
Is this product good for small acne bumps ?

Sephora