Verb Hydrating Mask uploaded by Caitlin H.

BY VERB

A weightless conditioning treatment designed to nourish all hair types. Use this Hydrating Mask weekly to restore color-treated, over-styled hair or to add shine and smooth. Glycerin naturally binds moisture to hair for added softness, while babassu oil helps to hydrate and nourish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and gluten-free. see more...

• Does this mask tame frizzy hair and help control winter staticky ...2 Answers
  • Recently went out on a whim and purchased this hair mask because ...1 Answers
  • I just recently was told I have rosacia on my cheeks. Is this a g...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL
Verb has outdone themselves with this hair mask! I recently went to a level 9 blonde from a level 2 (natural black hair) and this helped me regain moisture in all the blonde areas, as well as my hair as a whole. It is a thick mask, and you do get a good amount for the retail price. I recommend this to all of my family, friends and clients who are in need of an affordable hair mask that moisturizes the hair!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I just purchased this product recently and I really enjoy using it! It's affordable at $14 and you get a nice amount of product for that price. You just put it on in the shower in replacement of your normal daily condition a few times a week. It smells light and nice. My hair felt soft and moisturizers after. I have brunette, dry color treated hair.
Kat C.
Kat C.
The BEST. I was a about a week away from a hair cut, for me that meant my ends were toast- done. This was the only thing that was keeping me from trying to get my hair cut sooner. It left my hair actually shiny, and dare I say healthy. It didn't weigh my hair down, and in turn left me with plump hair. Love this!!!
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
This is a solid hair mask, especially for $14. I've used it numerous times. My hair is pretty dry and this leaves it soft and hydrated. It's lightweight and helps with frizz too. I'm not sure if it's color safe, I stopped using it because I dyed my hair a fantasy color and wanted it to stay bright and bold.
Nerecia K.
Nerecia K.
Jamaica, NY
I recently purchased this at Sephora and i have heard a few good things about Verb products especially the leave in mist. I decided to try this hydrating mask because as a curly girl we need as much moisture as we can get. I love how this makes my hair feel, really soft and manageable and for a good price.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
May I just say that this is the most elegant packaging ever to be seen!! I love how the lettering is! It has a nice clean scent and leaves a glow to my straight blonde hair!! I am so satisfied with this product.
Jackeline A.
Jackeline A.
Oh boy! I got a sample of Verb hydrating mask and I was amaze. I woke up feeling beautiful, my skin was radiant, moisturized and soft. amazing stuff!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have super dry hair. It's very thick and very curly and I have a lot of breakage and split ends from constant heat on my hair. I wash every 4 to 6 days when it starts to get oily (gives you an idea of how thick and dry my hair is) and then I blow dry and flat iron that day and flat iron every day in between as well.
I use an expensive restoring or moisturizing conditioner. Usually Moroccan oil or Ouai. I use a mask almost every time I wash my hair for extra moisture or sleep in it overnight for a lot of repair.
I still haven't found my holy grail so I purchased the sephora hair rescue mask set so I could try a few masks I'd been looking at without breaking te bank on masks that just didn't do it for me.
This mask didn't do much for me. It was almost like a normal conditioner. It didn't leave me any softer, healthier, shinier or more manageable than a regular conditioner from the brands I usually use.
I wasn't particularly impressed as there was no drastic change or drastic moisture surge. It did however do its job to an extent so I can't hate it. Its just not worth the money and its not a holy grail item. Ive used drugstore hair masks that work better than this (aussie 3 min miracle anyone?)
So it smells decent. Clean and fresh. Not too strong. Nice minimalistic design. Secure bottle. Travel friendly. Moisturizes lightly. Probably great for super fine hair since it is so light and doesn't over moisturize or weigh hair down. Just like your regular moisturizing conditioner even if left in overnight.
It's not amazing like I said but it does do its job. I just don't think its for anyone who has super dry or damaged hair or who needs a lot of moisture.
Try living proof restore mask if you need something amazingly great like me. That's my new holy grail.
I don't recommend for everyone as I said but could work great for some.
Sold at sephora. Not going to break the bank like some of the really high end masks but its not exactly cheap either.
Annisa D.
Annisa D.
Chicago , IL
I was not expecting much out of this hair mask. I've used some other Verb products like shampoo and a leave in spray but didn't have much luck. When I purchased it my hair was dry and brittle, you basic overly processed hair. Having never experienced this level of damage before I went over board buying loads of different hair masks at all price ranges but this stuff really holds its own next too some heavy hitters like Oribe and Living Proof. I used this 1-2 times a week until the bottle was completely gone and I really do credit it with being the elasticity and softness back to my locks. It has a very thick texture but I never had any trouble rinsing it out. Also I'm sure like everyone I have to mention the incredible price tag, for $14 bones you get solid reliable hair mask.
gabriela e.
gabriela e.
I purchased this mask a few months ago and will use it 2 times a month.  When I use this mask I find that my hair looks shiny and healthy.  I have fine hair and it's easily weighed down by hair treatments.  I was totally impressed when I saw that it did not weigh my hair down and that it actually worked.  It's rare to actually find a product that is inexpensive, effective and worth the hype.  I used to use it once a week but am now to 2 times a month.
Grey A.
Grey A.
Where can I find this?
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Vancouver, WA
I just recently was told I have rosacia on my cheeks. Is this a good product to use with it?
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Lancaster, PA
Does this mask tame frizzy hair and help control winter staticky hair?
Marlenys I.
Marlenys I.
Newark, NJ
I want to start using something like this for my face does it really leave your skin hydrated? and what other benefits does it?
Irma S.
Irma S.
Is this product good for small acne bumps ?