BY VERB

What is this product? Verb Hydrating Conditioner is a deep moisturizer that repairs damaged hair, leaving it soft and shiny. Provides intense nourishment, yet washes away without leaving hair feeling weighed down. More info: Nourishing, color-safe, paraben free, not tested on animals, made in the USA. see more...

Nicole M.
Huntington, WV
I've been using this for about a month now and can definitely tell and feel a difference in my hair. It was reccomend by my hair stylist and glad I took her advise
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I loved how moisturizing Verb's hydrating conditioner is- rather than an outer coating of moisture, my hair soaked this product up! Which worked perfectly so I was able to use it as a leave in without a waxy or hard texture. I love even more that the professional line was born in Austin, Texas- Making it perfect for fighting off this humid Texas weather. Loved it for both my curly roots and relaxed ends. Definitely recommend. Would be good for both wash-n-go looks as well as styling.
Sarah S.
My hair feels so conditioned and soft after just one use. Smells good and a little goes a long way. Price is great and I love the bigger size bottle.
Alissa-Mae P.
Irvine, CA
It’s ok, I got a great deal and got the huge size for much cheaper. I’m trying to use it up but I didn’t see a huge difference in using this
Elle K.
Hoboken, NJ
Very good conditioner. Slight fragrance but extremely subtle. Found st Sephora and like the brand.
Kaitlyn M.
Love this line. Have a review for the Verb Hydrating Shampoo. But I highly recommend this line.
Taryn R.
Aylmer, ON
Works well in my hair and I like to leave it in for a few minutes (it works better as a mask than some of the actual masks I've tried) the only downside is that if any of it stays on my skin for more than a minute or two (like on my forehead around my hairline) it leaves a red sort of welt for a few hours.

back