BY VERB

What is this product? Verb Hydrating Conditioner is a deep moisturizer that repairs damaged hair, leaving it soft and shiny. Provides intense nourishment, yet washes away without leaving hair feeling weighed down. More info: Nourishing, color-safe, paraben free, not tested on animals, made in the USA. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah S.
My hair feels so conditioned and soft after just one use. Smells good and a little goes a long way. Price is great and I love the bigger size bottle.
Alissa-Mae P.
Irvine, CA
It’s ok, I got a great deal and got the huge size for much cheaper. I’m trying to use it up but I didn’t see a huge difference in using this
Elle K.
Hoboken, NJ
Very good conditioner. Slight fragrance but extremely subtle. Found st Sephora and like the brand.
Taryn R.
Aylmer, ON
Works well in my hair and I like to leave it in for a few minutes (it works better as a mask than some of the actual masks I've tried) the only downside is that if any of it stays on my skin for more than a minute or two (like on my forehead around my hairline) it leaves a red sort of welt for a few hours.