Verb Hydrating Conditioner 12 oz uploaded by Michelle H.

BY VERB

A hydrating conditioner that repairs damage for touchably-soft hair. Give hair the color-safe hydration it needs with this everyday Verb Hydrating Conditioner. Formulated to wash away clean, it delivers intense moisture and natural shine to hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and does not contain gluten. Verb is an Austin-born and salon-raised brand. Each product in the family is the result of a discerning process of research, experimentation, and intuitive decision-making by professional stylists. Light to the touch and completely layerable, Verb embodies effortless style for anyone, anywhere. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Megan B.
I was hesitant to buy this. I recently colored my hair and was looking for conditioner for colored hair on Sephora.com they were out of the bumble and bumble that I wanted. I was hesitant because this has four stars and normally if I'm gonna buy something from Sephora it's going to be a five star product I'm very picky. But I didn't want to wait and I didn't want to buy direct store shampoo and conditioner so I purchased this. I was pleasantly surprised I left it in for about five minutes and it was so much softer. You know how hard and stiff your hair can get after you dye it almost feels like straw now my hair is manageable and it looks shiny and healthy. I'm definitely going to be repurchasing conditioner again.
Michelle H.
Grapevine, TX
This is just an everyday conditioner. I'm not super impressed by it, but I am on my second bottle of it. My hair isn't dry and its clean and shiny. Very light smell.
Alana T.
Nashville, TN
Makes my thick hair so silky smooth without the usual hydrating residue at the tips. Median price point but much better than what you'd get at the drug store.
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
The smell is not good at all. It also left my head feeling itchy and unhappy. Not for me. I do not consider myself to have sensitive skin or scalp
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
This is just as effective as any conditioner I have used. I got it as a sample from Sephora, and it left my hair silky and smooth, but not greasy. However, the same can be said about other cruelty-free conditioners I have tried, many of which are cheaper, so it is not a product that I am likely to repurchase. If you do go through a lot of conditioner during your shower routines, however, this lasts quite a while, a little goes a long way, and might be worth the money.