BY VERB

This gentle cleanse formula replenishes moisture, preserves color and protects against heat styling leaving hair soft, smooth and tangle-free. This high-quality shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens, gluten, and is vegan friendly. Quinoa protein penetrates hair to nourish, repair damage and protect against environmental exposure. Replenishes moisture Preserves color and protects against heat styling leaving hair soft, smooth and tangle-free. Size: 12 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair care Skin/hair type: Any hair type Active ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Tetradecene Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Plant Derived), Glycol Distearate (Plant Derived), Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamide DIPA (Sugar Derived), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate (Corn Based Thickener) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I have used Verb ghost oil in one of my Sephora Play boxes and had such a great experience with the product. I love how shiny and beautiful it made my hair look, so I'm thinking I'm going to have another winning experience with the shampoo and conditioner. After seeing the ratings for the conditioner on Influenster I am a little nervous to see what my hair looks like after a use of this duo in the shower. This shampoo promises to be a hydrating shampoo to cleanse hair, replenish moisture, and protect from heat. It also promises to leave hair feeling soft, smooth, and tangle-free. The shampoo and the conditioner smell very citrus-y and the shampoo lathers really nicely. Then I got to the conditioner. At first, I had the conditioner in my palm and it looked like regular conditioner and it smelled nice and fruity, but then I applied it to my hair and it was the weirdest thing. It felt like it washed out immediately. It felt like as I was applying it, it was washed out as soon as I put it in. I know it doesn't make sense but thats exactly what it felt like. I had to use more of the conditioner and it felt somewhat better, but I never have to use that much conditioner before. So far, not too thrilled with that experience. Then I blew out my hair, like I always do, and my hair was so annoying to untangle, which doesn't usually happen with my normal shampoo and conditioner. The finished look was beautiful though, my hair looked so shiny and healthy, although it didn't feel as soft as it looked. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't use this again in the future.
Sarah M.
Saint Louis, MO
This shampoo completely transformed my hair AFTER ONE USE! I had a lot of flyaways and little frizzies along my part and the ends of my hair were dry and I thought they needed a trim -- no more! This product made my hair soft, shiny, smooth and frizz-free! I received a sample from Sephora and bought the full size product ASAP!
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
I decided to try this out because it’s cruelty free (and some of the reviews aren’t great so I was worried) but I thought it was a really nice shampoo! It’s VERY color safe, it didn’t really lather up but I’m sure it’s just what’s in and not in it (the ingredients, etc.) but my hair felt very clean. This was very gentle and did a great job with keeping it hydrated *after it dried completely* (didn’t feel harsh like a lot of drugstore shampoos I’ve used). My hair is very thick and damaged (I don’t know how well it works for other hair types!) I really loved the conditioner!
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
Seriously felt great when I was washing my hair. It lathered nicely and could already feel the hydrating effect. Also enjoyed the smell. My hair felt so soft after my shower. It left my hair feeling clean and easier to manage. Was so pleased with this shampoo.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I have long thick hair that tends to get frizzy ends. I was very excited to try this shampoo from Verb, and I really wanted to like it but sadly it didn't do anything for me. The shampoo made my hair feel too squeaky clean, like it was stripped of its natural moisture. It left my hair feeling stringy...it just wasn't a good experience :/
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
I got a sample of this shampoo and conditioned in a birch box and I'm really loving the way it makes my hair feel. It's super light and bouncy and feels like I just left the hair salon. I will definitely be buying the full size.
McKenzie M.
Wichita, KS
I have to say I really liked this shampoo. I have really dry hair at the ends and the roots are oily. I saw a noticeable improvement when I switched to this shampoo. (I was using purology) My ends were smoother and more moisturized. I would def recommend this to other.s
Megan B.
I didn't want to buy this because the ratings are not as high for this product on Sephora as they are here. I really wanted to buy the bumble and bumble but that was out of stock. I really wanted something that was high-end that would help with color she did hair so I want to head and gave us a shot with the conditioner. I am pleasantly surprised by how much I like it I'm definitely going to be repurchasing it it's not like typical shampoo. Honestly the color and texture it reminded me of philosophy purity made simple. I got my hair very clean and I'm very pleased with it. It was very gentle. It didn't strip my hair. But it still got it clean.
Holly W.
I am a hair stylist and A lot of clients of been looking for and affordable shampoo that is salon quality and for me this is your answer. This is also what I use in my shower. I don't find it to be over hydrating which is good for me because I have oily hair but I found that I can use this paired with the verb hydrating conditioner and it works well for me and does not weigh my hair down.
Viv T.
This shampoo smells really good and so far, has not damaged my bleached/colored hair. I like how it foams up (not too much, but not too little either) and it leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. I'm very satisfied with the product and I recommend it to anyone looking for a new shampoo.
alison g.
Schenectady, NY
I've never heard of this brand. Where is it sold?
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
Where can I purchase this at what store and is it ok to use on natural hair natural African American hair
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
I know it says it's a 12 ounce bottle but, really how much does this last for someone who has a lot of hair? Also is it worth the price? Also what is the price?
Danielle H.
Grande prairie , AB
Can anybody tell me how this compares to Ouai hair products? Thanks!
Sabrina R.
Does this make your hair greasy at all?