BY VERB

This gentle cleanse formula replenishes moisture, preserves color and protects against heat styling leaving hair soft, smooth and tangle-free. This high-quality shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens, gluten, and is vegan friendly. Quinoa protein penetrates hair to nourish, repair damage and protect against environmental exposure. Replenishes moisture Preserves color and protects against heat styling leaving hair soft, smooth and tangle-free. Size: 12 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair care Skin/hair type: Any hair type Active ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Tetradecene Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Plant Derived), Glycol Distearate (Plant Derived), Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamide DIPA (Sugar Derived), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate (Corn Based Thickener) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Can anybody tell me how this compares to Ouai hai... Be the first to answer!
  • I know it says it's a 12 ounce bottle but, really how much does t...2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this at what store and is it ok to use on na...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I have used Verb ghost oil in one of my Sephora Play boxes and had such a great experience with the product. I love how shiny and beautiful it made my hair look, so I'm thinking I'm going to have another winning experience with the shampoo and conditioner. After seeing the ratings for the conditioner on Influenster I am a little nervous to see what my hair looks like after a use of this duo in the shower. This shampoo promises to be a hydrating shampoo to cleanse hair, replenish moisture, and protect from heat. It also promises to leave hair feeling soft, smooth, and tangle-free. The shampoo and the conditioner smell very citrus-y and the shampoo lathers really nicely. Then I got to the conditioner. At first, I had the conditioner in my palm and it looked like regular conditioner and it smelled nice and fruity, but then I applied it to my hair and it was the weirdest thing. It felt like it washed out immediately. It felt like as I was applying it, it was washed out as soon as I put it in. I know it doesn't make sense but thats exactly what it felt like. I had to use more of the conditioner and it felt somewhat better, but I never have to use that much conditioner before. So far, not too thrilled with that experience. Then I blew out my hair, like I always do, and my hair was so annoying to untangle, which doesn't usually happen with my normal shampoo and conditioner. The finished look was beautiful though, my hair looked so shiny and healthy, although it didn't feel as soft as it looked. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't use this again in the future.
Sarah F.
I love all of verbs products!! I purchased them at a hair show and when I got hired in at the salon I work for I was ecstatic to see that they used verb!! It's concentrated so a little goes a long way!! Recommend to all for different types of styles!!
Megan B.
I didn't want to buy this because the ratings are not as high for this product on Sephora as they are here. I really wanted to buy the bumble and bumble but that was out of stock. I really wanted something that was high-end that would help with color she did hair so I want to head and gave us a shot with the conditioner. I am pleasantly surprised by how much I like it I'm definitely going to be repurchasing it it's not like typical shampoo. Honestly the color and texture it reminded me of philosophy purity made simple. I got my hair very clean and I'm very pleased with it. It was very gentle. It didn't strip my hair. But it still got it clean.
Holly W.
I am a hair stylist and A lot of clients of been looking for and affordable shampoo that is salon quality and for me this is your answer. This is also what I use in my shower. I don't find it to be over hydrating which is good for me because I have oily hair but I found that I can use this paired with the verb hydrating conditioner and it works well for me and does not weigh my hair down.
Viv T.
This shampoo smells really good and so far, has not damaged my bleached/colored hair. I like how it foams up (not too much, but not too little either) and it leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. I'm very satisfied with the product and I recommend it to anyone looking for a new shampoo.
Victoria R.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love this shampoo. I bought my first verb products in 2016 and I will continue to buy. I have curly and frizz hair. This makes it hard to find products that don't dry out my hair. This shampoo is very hydrating. Minimizes my frizz. I also use the conditioner and hair mask.
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
I have coarse, curly hair that I straighten most days. I also use dandruff shampoos that are super drying. With this and conditioner, my hair has become soft and healthy. I can't believe that it took me so long to try this! Love verb products. Can't wait to try more!
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I received a deluxe sample from Sephora, and I fell in love. First all, the scent is so good...just a really fresh and clean scent. But this is just so hydrating...i will continue to buy this.
Allison W.
I instantly fell hard for this shampoo. It leaves my dry hair soft & shiny. Leaves no residue behind. Verb is a reasonable priced high quality salon product. Recommend giving it a try.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I always like trying different color-safe shampoos, and I was glad I tried this one. It was hydrating and felt nice, but it has now become a backup shampoo. I prefer my regular shampoo, but this is definitely high on my list.
alison g.
Schenectady, NY
I've never heard of this brand. Where is it sold?
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
Where can I purchase this at what store and is it ok to use on natural hair natural African American hair
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
I know it says it's a 12 ounce bottle but, really how much does this last for someone who has a lot of hair? Also is it worth the price? Also what is the price?
Danielle H.
Grande Prairie
Can anybody tell me how this compares to Ouai hair products? Thanks!