Verb Hydrating 12-ounce Conditoner uploaded by Jamie A.Verb Hydrating 12-ounce Conditoner uploaded by Divya M.

BY VERB

This gentle cleanse formula replenishes moisture, preserves color and protects against heat styling leaving hair soft, smooth and tangle-free. This shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens, gluten, and is vegan friendly. Quinoa protein penetrates hair to nourish, repair damage and protect against environmental exposure and replenish moisture. Size: 12 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair care Skin/hair type: Any hair type Active ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Tetradecene Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Plant Derived), Glycol Distearate (Plant Derived), Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamide DIPA (Sugar Derived), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate (Corn Based Thickener) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Is this product really hydrating? I have really dry hair ...1 Answers
  • I know it's a 12 ounce bottle but how long does this last...2 Answers
  • I have all the hair issues, everyone is posting about. K...3 Answers
Addison B.
I love this conditioner it’s sooo hydrating on my extentions and also sulfate free so it’s safe for them! A little goes a long way! This product works best with the verb hydrating shampoo! It doesn’t really have a smell but I’m still a big fan! I just ordered the liter sizes from State Beauty!!
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I have dry, curly, color treated hair. Many conditioners aren't moisturizing enough and those that are leave a residue. This is a nice compromise between the two. Not the most hydrating I've ever tried, but it does rinse thoroughly. It also smells nice and I like that it's available in several different sizes (pump for home, small tube for travel). Cruelty free, and free of a lot of nasty chemicals. I'll keep trying others but have already repurchased this a few times. Definitely a staple in my conditioner rotation.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
I really love this conditioner! I tried this with the shampoo and they’re both very color safe and gentle. I honestly felt like I was in a salon with how nice this made my hair feel. Loved how light this felt on my hair (I have thick hair and I feel like conditioners always weighs down my hair) but this washed out nice and I loved the smell! Definitely recommend trying out!!
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I have long, thick and sometimes frizzy hair. I got a sample of both the shampoo and conditioner and from all the good reviews I was excited to try it out. My hair had other plans. After washing with the shampoo and conditioner it felt stringy, but I continued with my night routine. When I woke up, my ends were incredibly dry! It was horrible!
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
My favorite blow dry bar uses this brand- I noticed a huge difference in my hair (mush smoother) my psoriasis scalp likes the formula as it does not irritate it at all- I can see how the scent isn’t for everyone , I didn’t mind it at all though
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I really loved this conditioner. It made my hair feel super soft and hydrated. A lot of “Hydrating” or “moisturizing” hair products can cause build up in my fine hair but this conditioner was actually light enough to use every wash. Even though it is super light weight it stills helps to nourish the hair. I would highly recommend this product
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I bought this along with the shampoo, I love them both. They make my hair so smooth and silky soft. And I love the fresh, clean scent. I highly recommend this product, you won't regret buying it!
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I wasn't sure how I felt about this the first few times that I used it, but now it's one of my favorite products. For the price, it does a lot for your hair and makes it easy to style it. I use it with the Verb Ghost Oil product and it makes my hair look luscious.
leaн O.
Clifton, VA
I have very fine thin hair that tangles easily and I bought this on sephora and I feel like it does not detangle my hair at all. I have used way cheaper conditioners that have done a better job than this product at detangling my hair. I wish I could send it back.
Hunner A.
If you're looking for salon quality hair care but not looking to empty out your bank account, VERB is by far the best product I have found so far. Every product, unless you get the larger sizes, is $14 a piece. That's more expensive than Walmart quality brands but it's also not going to break the bank either. The company doesn't test on animals and uses many organic ingredients.

I've been using the hydrating shampoo and conditioner for a month and a half now and I have fallen completely in love with all the VERB products. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling weightless and silly smooth.

My hair is very damaged and dry. I've dyed my hair for the past 10 years from black to platinum and I'm currently working on restoring my hair. This product has helped my hair liven up and made my hair so easy to work with. I've learned with the conditioner than you can't rinse every bit of it out. Rinsing the conditioner just for a few seconds leaves it refreshed.
susan r.
I have all the hair issues, everyone is posting about. Kinky curls, frizz, split ends. Am always on the lookout for a product that can help with these issues. Looks like this may be the perfect product. Is there a particular Scent? Is there a whole line of this product? Or just Shampoo/Conditioner?
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
I know it's a 12 ounce bottle but how long does this last for people with a lot of hair? Also what's the price and is it worth the price?
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
Is this product really hydrating? I have really dry hair and I'm looking for something that is going to help me bring back that healthy look to my hair.