Verb Hair to Go uploaded by Candice W.

BY VERB

A four-piece set of travel-sized hair essentials to wash, rinse, hydrate, and style. Verb Hydrating Shampoo gently cleanses hair, replenishes moisture, preserves color, and protects against heat styling while Verb Hydrating Conditioner repairs damage for touchably soft strands. Verb Leave-In Mist is the essential step between washing and styling, taming frizz and smoothing, and Verb Sea Spray takes landlocked hair to the beach for loose, languid curls. This set contains:- 1 oz Verb Hydrating Shampoo- 1 oz Verb Hydrating Conditioner- 1 oz Verb Leave-In Mist- 1 oz Verb Sea Spray It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates These products are vegan, formulated without gluten, and cruelty-free. see more...

Candice W.
I bought this set from Sephora a couple of weeks ago. I was a bit on the fence over it costing $20, but it was so well with it! These are travel size bottles, but they go a long way! I have purple hair, so I am picky about my product. This line is sulfate free! The sea salt spray was a first for me. It gave my hair a different texture that I really liked! The leave in moisturizer is fantastic! It's def my favorite!
Jocelyn F.
This is a perfect and inexpensive way to sample this brand, (and discover a new addiction!) I have purchased the full sizes of all four products and I kept the travel size sea spray bottle to refill and keep in my makeup bag. The shampoo and conditioner work hand in hand to leave you with softer and healthier hair. Don't just take my word for it. This is a must try!
Darise R.
Great way to test out the products and I have to say it's a great investment! I'm so pleased with all these products.
Danielle R.
Purchased mine on Sephora Canada online. I love all the products and have purchased full sized replacements. To me the standouts are the sea spray and the cream mist
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where can I find verb hair products?
Tanea M.
Victoria, WY
Do you feel like this product does anything any normal shampoo or conditioner wouldn't?