Verb Ghost(TM) Hairspray 7 oz

A weightless hairspray that provides medium hold for natural-looking, workable styles. This vanishing spray gives all-day control and works well with heating tools. Moringa oil infuses the hair shaft with essential nutrients that naturally smooth frizz delivering radiant shine to all hair types. Glycerin binds moisture to hair for added softness while pro-vitamin B5 intensely hydrates and smooths dry hair. This invisible-yet-powerful formula provides weightless, medium hold for a natural-looking style that is easy to manage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and does not contain gluten. Verb is an Austin-born and salon-raised brand. Each product in the family is the result of a discerning process of research, experimentation, and intuitive decision-making by professional stylists. Light to the touch and completely layerable, Verb embodies effortless style for anyone, anywhere.

I use Verb Ghost Oil and I love that it leaves no residue or stickiness in my hair. How does the spray compare? Does it maintain hold without lots of crunchy residue?
So good!!! Love that it holds my style without leaving behind a crunchy hold feel. For me, this has changed the way I style and I like it
Start your review of Verb Ghost(TM) Hairspray 7 oz!
Jasper, GA
I absolutely love this working hairspray! It it lightweight and workable but gives a little extra hold without being stiff.
Blue Bell, PA
I love this hairspray. I have bangs, and spray them in place every day. This product doesn’t make my forehead break out.
Brandon, MS
Purchased at: Sephora
Medium to light hold while maintaining a weightless finish! I love this stuff! I’m also a big fan of the simple packaging
Indianapolis , IN
Purchased at: Sephora
This is nice! It holds my hair well without making it feel crunchy or stiff. I find that it holds my hair well all day.
Mc Rae, AR
I LOVE this. It smells great. Not floral or perfumey. Just clean and fresh. Holds my naturally curly hair really well
Mishawaka, IN
Awesome smell and hold. Doesn’t leave your hair with residue or build up. Even my fiancé likes using this hairspray.
Best hair spray ever!!! Had the best flexible hold that lets your hair still move but still the way your styled it.
My husband swears by this product. He likes that it holds well, doesn't leave a high gloss shine nor does it flake.
This is a great hairspray. I hate how some hairsprays leave white residue and this does not. It smells great too
Seattle, WA
This hairspray is perfect for loose curls and waves. It smells great and doesn’t harden or weigh down my hair.