BY VERB

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A luxurious shampoo that weightlessly conditions fine hair, protects color, and leaves hair tangle-free. Key benefits: - Cleanses - Protects color - Detangles If you want to know more… Moringa seed oil infuses the hair shaft with essential nutrients that naturally smooth frizz and promote radiant shine. Sunflower seed extract provides natural UV protection while guarding against dryness, color fading, and brassiness. And quinoa protein repairs damage as it coats, strengthens, and protects hair. Packed with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, it supports natural hair growth and prevents breakage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alyssa C.
Spring Hill
The only reason I know about this brand is because of mg favorite youtuber. Love Love Love this shampoo, it's light weight, makes your hair feel nice and clean, doesn't make my hair greasy and helps bring out my natural shine. I can't say enough good things about this brand.
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
A great lightweight shampoo free of all of the nasty stuff other brands have in them. Doesn’t strip my hair but also doesn’t leave it greasy. So happy this comes in a larger size with a pump, too! I bought the small bottle to start and quickly bought the bigger one.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
This shampoo is mind blowing to me. It's low cost and high quality. I have fine blonde hair that is straight, wavy, and curly. It does not weigh my hair down, I love how it feels, and honestly it's very comparable to bumble and bumble, which I was using prior.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
Stop using your current shampoo and switch to this one! I received this shampoo and the matching conditioner as a sample from Sephora and have been hooked ever since. After the first use my hair felt so silky and smooth! It’s also a plus that it smells great.
m b.
Toronto
Excellent shampoo. Lovely light scent. No harsh chemicals. Safe for colour-treated hair. Cruelty-free. I first tried this at my salon and now I get it at Sephora.