BY VERB

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A luxurious shampoo that weightlessly conditions fine hair, protects color, and leaves hair tangle-free. Key benefits: - Cleanses - Protects color - Detangles If you want to know more… Moringa seed oil infuses the hair shaft with essential nutrients that naturally smooth frizz and promote radiant shine. Sunflower seed extract provides natural UV protection while guarding against dryness, color fading, and brassiness. And quinoa protein repairs damage as it coats, strengthens, and protects hair. Packed with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, it supports natural hair growth and prevents breakage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free. see more...

Mandi H.
Waterbury
This shampoo is LIFE-CHANGING. Okay, that may be an exaggeration... but it is one of the absolute best things to happen to my hair in a while! My hairdresser recommended it, and it was very affordable for a salon standard shampoo. It's been years since my naturally wavy hair has behaved, but this shampoo (as well as several other Verb products) seem to have done the trick! It also has a nice, clean scent — which is an added bonus to an already awesome product. I have been singing Verb's praises to anyone who will listen; I swear by Ghost as my primary shampoo now.
Alyssa C.
Spring Hill
The only reason I know about this brand is because of mg favorite youtuber. Love Love Love this shampoo, it's light weight, makes your hair feel nice and clean, doesn't make my hair greasy and helps bring out my natural shine. I can't say enough good things about this brand.
Casey D.
Belle Rose, LA
This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair smooth, frizz free. I have thick, kinky, wavy hair and this helps keep it tame and super smooth.. I run my hands through my hair all day; its that smooth... I am very satisfied with this brand and this shampoo...
Jenn F.
Chandler, AZ
I had tried this as a sample from Sephora a few months ago and I couldn't believe the change in my hair! My curls were manageable and soft for the first time in a long time. It lathers so well, rinses clean, and it has a delightfully clean and fresh scent.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
My favorite blow dry bar uses this brand- I noticed a huge difference in my hair (mush smoother) my psoriasis scalp likes the formula as it does not irritate it at all- I can see how the scent isn’t for everyone , I didn’t mind it at all though
Allie D.
Sacramento
This is a great shampoo, and at an affordable price for the quality. The formula seems a bit thinner than others so somewhat I need to lather up a couple times when I have lots of product I am trying to wash out of my hair. But it is very gentle, and non-drying. I love the Ghost line of products!
AND it is vegan and cruelty free!
Alexandra B.
Odessa, TX
I, as well as majority of other women, have always been trying to find the best shampoo and conditioner. With you, you don't have to look any further. Verb products are pretty much all I use now. I like to shampoo my hair every day, and this keeps the color in it while giving my hair a nice clean!
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
This shampoo is mind blowing to me. It's low cost and high quality. I have fine blonde hair that is straight, wavy, and curly. It does not weigh my hair down, I love how it feels, and honestly it's very comparable to bumble and bumble, which I was using prior.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
Stop using your current shampoo and switch to this one! I received this shampoo and the matching conditioner as a sample from Sephora and have been hooked ever since. After the first use my hair felt so silky and smooth! It’s also a plus that it smells great.
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
A great lightweight shampoo free of all of the nasty stuff other brands have in them. Doesn’t strip my hair but also doesn’t leave it greasy. So happy this comes in a larger size with a pump, too! I bought the small bottle to start and quickly bought the bigger one.