BY VERB

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A luxurious shampoo that weightlessly conditions fine hair, protects color, and leaves hair tangle-free. Key benefits: - Cleanses - Protects color - Detangles If you want to know more… Moringa seed oil infuses the hair shaft with essential nutrients that naturally smooth frizz and promote radiant shine. Sunflower seed extract provides natural UV protection while guarding against dryness, color fading, and brassiness. And quinoa protein repairs damage as it coats, strengthens, and protects hair. Packed with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, it supports natural hair growth and prevents breakage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free.

Buy on Sephora
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I almost got right out of the shower and went back to buy the full size! It doesn't really lather since it doesn't have any "bad stuff" but my hair has never felt cleaner or healthier. This is better than the salon brand I used to use and is half the price. It smells great and rinses clean!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product was pretty good my hair is colored and on the dry side and after using this my hair was more manageable and soft and it didn't fade out the color as alot of others do so I'd say it followed the claims of it..
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of verbs products!! I purchased them at a hair show and when I got hired in at the salon I work for I was ecstatic to see that they used verb!! It's concentrated so a little goes a long way!! Recommend to all for different types of styles!!
Rukhsar K.
Rukhsar K.
Jonesboro , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the sample one and it made my hair feel so smooth and amazing! I would so use this for my hair! My hair is dry and it made it feel so alive. You guys should do try it! I would definitely buy it!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! It gives my hair a beautiful shine and a great smell. It makes a good lather and really cleans hair.
FOUZI C.
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good news
Best regards. Fouzi
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
ile des chenes
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is so clean and fluffy.... this stuff is amazing. I’ve never tried it or even heard of it until I started to shop at Sephora. I’m obsessed and I will continue to buy when I am out.
Mirah F.
Mirah F.
alger
Beauty Junkie Expert
From the name i love it so I'm so excited to try it on my longggg hair , my friend said that is cool so I'm excited to try the ghost
anjli p.
anjli p.
Sounds good but I didn't use this product and I want to use this. I hope it's work on very frizzy hair and damage hair
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sirve para el cabello graso?
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Para que tipo de cabello es?
Danica S.
Danica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is it called ghost shampoo? Is it good on damaged hair?
Reham M.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good ?? For dry hair?
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good shampoo for color treated hair?