Verb Ghost Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth C.Verb Ghost Shampoo uploaded by Kiarisol R.Verb Ghost Shampoo uploaded by Kiarisol R.

BY VERB

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A luxurious shampoo that weightlessly conditions fine hair, protects color, and leaves hair tangle-free. Key benefits: - Cleanses - Protects color - Detangles If you want to know more… Moringa seed oil infuses the hair shaft with essential nutrients that naturally smooth frizz and promote radiant shine. Sunflower seed extract provides natural UV protection while guarding against dryness, color fading, and brassiness. And quinoa protein repairs damage as it coats, strengthens, and protects hair. Packed with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, it supports natural hair growth and prevents breakage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free.

Buy on Sephora
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Nooo sadly a no from me. My hair is pretty fine from being bleached and processed, but this seemed like it stripped my hair tone then made my hair literally like a lion's mane. I'm not quite sure what was going on there. It made my hair soft, but it was like super voluminous and thick, I just wasn't feeling it... I used this shampoo and the  Verb Ghost Conditioner as a duo and did not like the outcome my hair had that day. Ditched it.
Rachel R.
N Chesterfield, VA
I am a big Verb fan and started using the hydrating shampoo and conditioner, which I love. This winter I tried out the Ghost Oil line and it's a great light-weight shampoo, however if you have color-treated hair I would recommend using the hydrating shampoo during the winter months when hair tends to get dry and staticky. Verb Ghost Shampoo
Lauren P.
Bronx
Ghost shampoo from Verb is the greatest shampoo I have encountered. My hair is thick but very fine so this shampoo is perfect for it, doesn’t weigh it down but still feels so smooth soft and nourished. I love the clean smell and also the price is very affordable and actually much cheaper than its competitors (alterna, bumble and bumble, igk, etc)
Natalie O.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I just recently bought this and the conditioner, and I'm really liking it so far! It really gets my hair clean, but doesn't strip my hair, leaving it coarse. I wouldnt say my hair is the softest it's ever been, but, I use a lot of dry shampoo, and some other shampoos don't get all that crap out of my hair, but this always does!
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
Really like this but a little concerned that it cleans too well. It says sulfate free but I think the alternative they use is probably just as harsh since it lathers a lot and cleans everything out of my hair. While that can be a great thing, I’m pretty sure it would make my hair super dry if I didn’t always use conditioner after.
Moriah S.
So I just got this shampoo a couple of weeks ago and so far I love it. It's nice and hydrating without weighing my hair down. I don't use conditioner because I don't feel like it really does anything for my hair and this is the perfect shampoo for what I need. I think I've found a keeper.
Benna S.
Gladwyne, PA
Love this product; nice lather, lightweight, not overly scented and does not cause any scalp line breakouts. Great for combination hair, thick and thin. Worth the price, my go-to. Repeat purchase for sure.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
I use this shampoo alongside the conditioner, and I have never had a better formula! I have color treated hair. My hair is fine, but it grows in thick, so I have a lot of hair, as well as length. If I don't style my hair, I have a combination of wavy and curly hair, and always very frizzy. This line tames my frizz, helps keep my hair from tangling, and keeps my hair looking healthy and strong!
Rachel V.
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I almost got right out of the shower and went back to buy the full size! It doesn't really lather since it doesn't have any "bad stuff" but my hair has never felt cleaner or healthier. This is better than the salon brand I used to use and is half the price. It smells great and rinses clean!
Lindsey M.
st petersburg
I love this shampoo, lightweight, color safe, super concentrated so a bottle lasts forever on my medium length hair. Price point is great for my clients and I. I sell this brand for retail in my salon.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Para que tipo de cabello es?
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Is this good shampoo for color treated hair?
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
It's good ?? For dry hair?
Maria V.
Sirve para el cabello graso?
Danica S.
Why is it called ghost shampoo? Is it good on damaged hair?