BY VERB

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A lightweight primer that's formulated to hydrate, detangle, and protect from heat. Key benefits: - Protects from heat - Controls frizz - Delivers weightless moisture If you want to know more… Ghost Prep primes fine hair for weightless styling. Moringa seed oil nourishes and detangles hair, pro-vitamin B5 hydrates and smooths strands, and glycerin naturally binds moisture to hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this to replace a similar product. I've been having a hard time finding a heat protecting cream I loved. Usually the smell is awful and I hate it. The smell of this is great, it's light and almost citrusy. And the feel is what is promised - weightless. I have long, thick, and blonde hair - so anything heavy or greasy shows. This product is none of those things. It delivers as promised. Love this.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of verbs products!! I purchased them at a hair show and when I got hired in at the salon I work for I was ecstatic to see that they used verb!! It's concentrated so a little goes a long way!! Recommend to all for different types of styles!!
Lakeshia R.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY AND THIS WORKS GREAT ON MY EVERYDAY FRIZZ I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE.
Sihem L.
Sihem L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It looks particularly interesting for my hair type and I really hope to
try it as soon as possible. I have tried this brand before and it is
really good and I love its experience again, especially since I suffer
from my hair these days so I hope it will be useful to me. thank you
Elena K.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Is this light weight?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you say this compares to the brigio (sp) heat protectant? If you have used them both? Does it leave a sticky film and does it really help protect your hair against heat damage ? Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
What size is this $16 tube? Thanks!
Briana H.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it smell good? How well does it work with your hair?