Verb Ghost Dry Oil™

A lightweight vanishing oil that works to extend a blowout, condition ends, add shine and prevent damage from washing and styling. This gentle moringa oil infused formula instantly absorbs into the hair to eliminate tangles and add a fresh scent to all hair types.

How to Use:
Shake well and spray 6-8 inches from dry hair. Run fingers or comb through hair to distribute.

Does this compare to the Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil or act more like a finishing spray?
I already use the Ghost Oil... should I get this product as well?
For this product would you say you need to use more or less of the product than comparable brands?
Start your review of Verb Ghost Dry Oil™!
How would you rate this product?
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
Verb Ghost Dry Oil™ uploaded by Phil D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a big fan of Verb’s Ghost Oil, so I figured I’d get it in a dry spray form to try it out. I do really like this, but not as much as the actual oil itself. It’s a fine mist and perfect to tame flyaways, but it can be a bit difficult if you have shorter hair, like myself, and need to get in very specific areas. Spraying too much of this trying to get to those hard to reach areas made my hair overly greasy. Aside from that, however, this is a really good product - upside is it also smells amazing, very similar to their actual oil. For me, personally, I’m going to be sticking to the actual oil, but if you’re in the market for a dry oil, specifically, I’d give this a go!
Kika H.
Portland, OR
Verb Ghost Dry Oil™ uploaded by Kika H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a fan! It has a perfectly perfumed fragrance that isn’t overwhelming and diminishes over time. The shine it creates get both my black and white hair looking vibrant and healthy. My hair is thick and tends to be on the dryer side and it’s not super moisturizing which is a little bit of a bummer. So one thing I recommend is to go light on it if you have thin or oily hair. That con definitely doesn’t outweigh all the pros. Another awesome thing is the price, $18 for 5.5oz. There’s also the verb Ghost Oil Argan Plus Moringa, 2 oz., [product:verb-ghost-hairspray-7-oz/-207-ml] to help you get more mega shine.
Caroline T.
Charlotte, NC
Verb Ghost Dry Oil™ uploaded by Caroline T.
I got a sample size of this stuff to use for a festival weekend because of the sparkles! It was fun and added some pizazz to my hair for the weekend. I didn’t notice any “dry shampoo” qualities it says might occur, and was a little difficult to get out of my hair (glittery for days!). I kind of enjoyed the glitter, but know that would bother some people.
Dawn A.
Nampa, ID
Verb Ghost Dry Oil™ uploaded by Dawn A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Who doesn’t love glitter?!?! A very fine mist of dry oil and shimmer. Leaves no film on the hair. Not just for parties, more for everyday wear!
Jackie M.
Holly Springs, NC
This oil leaves my hair shiny and healthy! It doesn’t weigh down my hair at all. I use only a drip or two so the bottle lasts forever!
Amanda N.
Brooklyn, NY
Verb Ghost Dry Oil™ uploaded by Amanda N.
In between washes I don’t love to use oils on my hair just to control how greasy my hair looks so I found an amazing alternative with the Verb Ghost Dry Oil. I spray this on my hair from about the ears down, not too close to the scalp, for a finishing look on my days hairstyle. You can use it all over your hair but I try to keep most Oil products away from my scalp. It effortlessly make my hair skills smooth, conditions the ends on my hair and gives it a health glowing shine. Such an easy way to extend a blowout! The product does have a light scent but it’s a fresh kind of floral scent that doesn’t bother me. I received this product for free from an event the brand held at their New York Popup last month.
Emma O.
Greenfield, CA
I only have a sample of this product but i was sold and ready to purchase the full size afyer the first use. My hair absorbed it nicely, it never looks oils. My hait looks shiny, frizz free and it is much more manageable. You only need a very small drop
megan L.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I am so in love with Verb ghost oil. I carry the travel size in my purse and use the big bottle at home. I also refill the travel bottle as needed with my big bottle. I have thick, wavy, color treated hair and this product is flawless. It controls frizz and literally vanishes as you apply it. It smells good too! Im a huge fan!
Brianne S.
Davenport, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
MY FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCT!! I Have thick hair and live in humid florida, so it definitely needs taming, but I hate products that weigh it down—enter this dry oil!! It’s so light, but always just smooths down my hair without weighing it down, for the best finish ever!! I will never ever be without this stuff!
Sharan V.
Melville, NY
HOLY GRAIL!!!!! No matter how I’ve styled my hair, I always spray this on top. Takes frizz and gives shine and lasts! I love it. Game changer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor R.
il y a un an
Sophia R. il y a un an
It’s the ghost oil but comes out like a mist. It has the same amount of the hold as the oil but it’s just a bit lighter!