Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by Lauren B.Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by 👠Miss V.Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by Grace A.

BY VERB

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A blowout-extending oil that conditions ends, adds shine, and prevents damage from washing and styling. Key benefits:- Weightlessly conditions- Refreshes- Smooths If you want to know more…This gentle, quick-absorbing formula eliminates tangles and adds a fresh scent. Moringa seed oil moisturizes, detangles, and smooths hair, pro-vitamin B5 moisturizes and soothes, and glycerin naturally binds nourishment into hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free.

• Dry oil? Can anyone elaborate exactly what this is for an...2 Answers
  • Is this meant to be used on wet hair or dry?3 Answers
  • I've never used a dry oil. Can anyone tell me if it's heavy?1 Answers
chloe s.
kenner
This stuff is pretty good. It's a nice consistency & it smells absolutely amazing. However because my hair is so thing it looks a bit heavy and greasy on my hair. But it does make it feel sooo soft & shiny. This would be a beautiful product for people with thicker hair
Tamara G.
Love this on my dry hair, or in between dry shampoo days, it gives my hair some life when it can become dull from dry shampoo. And it smells nice and it does not overweigh my hair.
Lauren B.
Richmond, VA
Fave hair oil and this deserves to be in everyone’s hair collection. So awesome and great for hair.
Loree L.
Coos Bay
Ok, really it says ghost.... and for once it does what it says! Leaves no trace.... i use it on hair, skin, etc
Marissa K.
East Alton, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Great hair oil! I’ve had a mini sample size and it’s lasted me forever not even halfway done. Smells great and makes my hair look shiny and healthy!
Amber D.
Atlanta, GA
There are good things I like about this, and not so good things. I find that the Verb ghost dry oil is anything but dry. It does help with tangles, but I do not find that it moisturizes as much ore more than a leave in conditioner. I was not the biggest fan.
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
I gave it 3 stars cuz' I Have Not herd about this brand before ! I do Not know if it's me who dose not search or what .. but honestly I want to try it ✋😍
Lauren M.
S San Fran, CA
I usually buy the ghost oil when I’m in need of a pretty good serum and the invisible oil is not on sale. This is probably my second favorite serum next to the invisible oil. It helps with my frizzy wavy hair and smells pretty good.
Melissa S.
Portland, ME
My hair is extremely think and gets super oily easily. However my hair is also damaged and the ends get frizzy. Sounds great right? I've never been able to find an oil that my hair can handle until ghost oil. It truly just disappears and leaves my hair soft and shiny. I love it.
Talisha L.
Topeka , KS
Purchased at: Sephora
All the benefits of an oil without the greasy finish! Love this for the summer months when the humidity is through the roof. Keeps the hair hydrated enough to have the shine come through.
Zoe T.
Is this meant to be used on wet hair or dry?
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Dry oil? Can anyone elaborate exactly what this is for and how you apply it? Wet hair? Dry hair?
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
How does this compare to the original Ghost Oil?
Maciel C.
Orlando, FL
Is this CG friendly ?!
Heather R.
I've never used a dry oil. Can anyone tell me if it's heavy?