Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by Lauren B.Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by 👠Miss V.Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by Grace A.

BY VERB

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A blowout-extending oil that conditions ends, adds shine, and prevents damage from washing and styling. Key benefits:- Weightlessly conditions- Refreshes- Smooths If you want to know more…This gentle, quick-absorbing formula eliminates tangles and adds a fresh scent. Moringa seed oil moisturizes, detangles, and smooths hair, pro-vitamin B5 moisturizes and soothes, and glycerin naturally binds nourishment into hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free.

• Dry oil? Can anyone elaborate exactly what this is for an...2 Answers
  • Is this meant to be used on wet hair or dry?3 Answers
  • I've never used a dry oil. Can anyone tell me if it's heavy?1 Answers
Amber D.
Atlanta
There are good things I like about this, and not so good things. I find that the Verb ghost dry oil is anything but dry. It does help with tangles, but I do not find that it moisturizes as much ore more than a leave in conditioner. I was not the biggest fan.
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
I gave it 3 stars cuz' I Have Not herd about this brand before ! I do Not know if it's me who dose not search or what .. but honestly I want to try it ✋😍
Shannon K.
Philadelphia
Removes frizz, smooths out fly always. I used a few times and liked it. It does last long
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Good product! I use this after I wash my hair and it does wonders its so light it doesn't make my hair feel weighed down or oily it helps with fly aways and leaves a nice shine to my hair
Marissa K.
East Alton, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Great hair oil! I’ve had a mini sample size and it’s lasted me forever not even halfway done. Smells great and makes my hair look shiny and healthy!
Lauren M.
S San Fran, CA
I usually buy the ghost oil when I’m in need of a pretty good serum and the invisible oil is not on sale. This is probably my second favorite serum next to the invisible oil. It helps with my frizzy wavy hair and smells pretty good.
Laura S.
The Verb Ghost Oil is a great product to use on dry hair. It helps smooth my hair and tames flyaways. I really like the shine in gives my hair, without making it appear greasy or dirty. A little goes a long way with this product!
Jodi S.
Fairly priced higher end. Doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy or weighed down. Not overpowering scent.
Kimberley P.
St, OH
This product is definitely a new fave! I find throughout the day my ends get kind of dry. This product works wonders! Just a little spray through my hair and it feels so conditioned and smooth again. It smells great and I would for sure buy again! Verb Ghost Dry Oil
Emily H.
Rutherford
My favorite finishing oil, , it's light so it doesn't weigh hair down and deals with pesky fly aways. It smells great too.
Zoe T.
Is this meant to be used on wet hair or dry?
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Dry oil? Can anyone elaborate exactly what this is for and how you apply it? Wet hair? Dry hair?
Maciel C.
Orlando, FL
Is this CG friendly ?!
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
How does this compare to the original Ghost Oil?
Heather R.
I've never used a dry oil. Can anyone tell me if it's heavy?

Sephora