Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by Lauren B.Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by 👠Miss V.Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by Grace A.

BY VERB

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A blowout-extending oil that conditions ends, adds shine, and prevents damage from washing and styling. Key benefits:- Weightlessly conditions- Refreshes- Smooths If you want to know more…This gentle, quick-absorbing formula eliminates tangles and adds a fresh scent. Moringa seed oil moisturizes, detangles, and smooths hair, pro-vitamin B5 moisturizes and soothes, and glycerin naturally binds nourishment into hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free.

• Dry oil? Can anyone elaborate exactly what this is for an...2 Answers
  • Is this meant to be used on wet hair or dry?3 Answers
  • I've never used a dry oil. Can anyone tell me if it's heavy?1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
It’s good, didn’t leave my hair extremely shinny, don’t know if I’d repurchase, but it’s good. I like the bumble and bumble one and the alterna bamboo oil better. But this is cheaper:-(
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good news
Best regards. Fouzi
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
I gave it 3 stars cuz' I Have Not herd about this brand before ! I do Not know if it's me who dose not search or what .. but honestly I want to try it ✋😍
m b.
Toronto
This stuff is awesome. So light. Makes my hair soft and shiny. My stylist introduced this to me and now I'm hooked. Highly recommend.
Beverley S.
Antigonish
Ghost oil is my favourite! It’s really lightweight and doesn’t make my fine hair greasy.
Zoe T.
Is this meant to be used on wet hair or dry?
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Dry oil? Can anyone elaborate exactly what this is for and how you apply it? Wet hair? Dry hair?
Maciel C.
Orlando, FL
Is this CG friendly ?!
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
How does this compare to the original Ghost Oil?
Heather R.
I've never used a dry oil. Can anyone tell me if it's heavy?