Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by 👠Miss V.Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by Grace A.

BY VERB #69 in Hair Serums

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A blowout-extending oil that conditions ends, adds shine, and prevents damage from washing and styling. Key benefits:- Weightlessly conditions- Refreshes- Smooths If you want to know more…This gentle, quick-absorbing formula eliminates tangles and adds a fresh scent. Moringa seed oil moisturizes, detangles, and smooths hair, pro-vitamin B5 moisturizes and soothes, and glycerin naturally binds nourishment into hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free.

• Dry oil? Can anyone elaborate exactly what this is for an...2 Answers
  • Is this meant to be used on wet hair or dry?3 Answers
  • I've never used a dry oil. Can anyone tell me if it's heavy?1 Answers
Samantha R.
I love this spray! I've used the original oil and I love it as well. This dry oil is amazing because you can spray it in dry or wet. It detangles, softens and refreshes the hair. It's perfect for that second/third day blow dry. A few sprints and ta daaaa your hair smells freshly washed lol. Must try!!
megan l.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I am so in love with Verb ghost oil. I carry the travel size in my purse and use the big bottle at home. I also refill the travel bottle as needed with my big bottle. I have thick, wavy, color treated hair and this product is flawless. It controls frizz and literally vanishes as you apply it. It smells good too! Im a huge fan!
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
Omg!!! THIS STUFF ROCKS!!!! I have been using this for a few months now and I can tell you that my hair has NEVER looked better. Just like the name says Ghost, it really goes on so nice and disappears like a ghost!!!
Hannah H.
Wdm, IA
I LOVE this whole line!!! I came across it on amazon and the whole line (including shampoo and condition- yasss) had rave reviews. This was before being sold at Sephora. I’ve been using the oil for a long while now and still love it. It doesn’t make my hair greasy or weigh it down at all!! I’ll be repurchasing again here soon!
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
I use this on my colored , processed hair and it works nice. I apply to dry hair before flat ironing. It seems to protect my hair and leave a nice sheen or shine. Nothing outrageous though.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This is one of my favorite hair oils! It doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or oily. A tiny bit goes a long way. My hair feels softer and smoother and healthier when I use it. And the price is so reasonable for how long this will last.
mia m.
santa clara, CA
i use the REGULAR GHOST OIL and i love it! i have straight hair and at night when it’s wet i sleep in twists so it’s curly in the morning, however sometimes it looks crispy or dry and frizzy. a quick sweep of a few drops of ghost oil and the curls are shiny and defined while not being greasy!! love it
Nichole H.
Greenwood
I love this!!! I have dry hair that is straw like thanks to coloring it and ghost oil is amazing for it! It’s no longer unmanageable and frizzy! And Ghost is so true! It’s not heavy and doesn’t make my hair look greasy
Nicole B.
Chicago
I just got to try Verb’s Ghost Oil and it makes my dry hair feel lovely. It also heat protects, which is super necessary because I flat iron my hair. This oil left my hair shiny and soft and smelling beautiful.
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
I received my sample of the ghost oil in my monthly play bag with Sephora and as well as with Ipsy. It’s by far one of my favorite products to use. I use it almost everyday after I shower and brush my hair. It works best with their shampoo and conditioning products.
Zoe T.
Is this meant to be used on wet hair or dry?
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Dry oil? Can anyone elaborate exactly what this is for and how you apply it? Wet hair? Dry hair?
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
How does this compare to the original Ghost Oil?
Maciel C.
Orlando, FL
Is this CG friendly ?!
Heather R.
I've never used a dry oil. Can anyone tell me if it's heavy?

back