Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by Lauren B.Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by 👠Miss V.Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by Grace A.

BY VERB

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A blowout-extending oil that conditions ends, adds shine, and prevents damage from washing and styling. Key benefits:- Weightlessly conditions- Refreshes- Smooths If you want to know more…This gentle, quick-absorbing formula eliminates tangles and adds a fresh scent. Moringa seed oil moisturizes, detangles, and smooths hair, pro-vitamin B5 moisturizes and soothes, and glycerin naturally binds nourishment into hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free.

• Dry oil? Can anyone elaborate exactly what this is for an...2 Answers
  • Is this meant to be used on wet hair or dry?3 Answers
  • I've never used a dry oil. Can anyone tell me if it's heavy?1 Answers
Amy D.
I started using the Verb Ghost Dry Oil a couple weeks ago and it’s a great way to add shine to your style and freshen up your hair in between washing. I love this Dry Oil!! I have fine, medium length hair that has been damaged from a bad highlight job from a salon. I use the regular Ghost oil ( which is the Holy Grail for my hair!) on my hair before styling and the dry oil on my hair after style for added softness and shine. You can buy Verb products on their website or at select Sephora stores. Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
Let me start off by saying the original ghost oil is my absolute holy grail of hair products. Now, let me say, the dry oil is just as good! I use this product after styling or in combination with dry shampoo to give my hair back some shine and life without making it greasy. Some dry shampoo tends to tangle my hair and make it look matted or frizzy.. when that happens I spray my hair with the dry ghost oil and am able to comb through it again and my hair instantly looks better without making my hair oily again. I will never stop using the ghost oil but this is a great product to have on hand for day two of a style!
Amy R.
Washington DC
I got this sample in a Birchbox and I love it.  It has a lovely lemon smell and works beautifully to keep my hair wavy but not frizzy.  It's very light and doesn't make my hair limp or heavy.  It was a generous sample so I'm still using it, but I do plan to purchase this when it's time!
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I use the tiniest bit of this oil every time I wash my hair and it gives me just the right amount of moisture with out making my hair feel greasy i would recommend this oil for anyone who has dry hair but doesn't like greasy hair either it works wonders and makes my hair so shiney
alessia s.
Long Island
I have super dry hair, especially at the ends, so I LOVE this stuff. Putting in a wet oil always makes my hair more greasy than it needs to be, and since I like to go 4-5 days between washes, this allows me to grease up my ends without getting the rest of my hair oily.
Mary R.
Boise, ID
This is INCREDIBLE. I can't get over this product. I normally stay away from heavy treatments like dry shampoos because they make my hair feel weighed down and stiff so I didn't know how I'd feel about this dry oil. I LOVE IT. It obviously isn't a dry shampoo but, besides reducing any oil on my scalp, it does exactly what I was a dry shampoo would. It refreshes my hair and my style while leaving me with shine and a wonderful scent. It makes my hair feel rehydrated and soft. Could not recommend this more. Also very affordable! Loving this brand.
Lizzie R.
Columbus
I love this serum! A little goes a long way so while the bottle is small, it will definitely last a long while. The oil has a great smell and is very moisturizing without being too heavy. Would definitely repurchase and will when I eventually run out!
Devynne V.
Corp Christi, TX
Even using a small amount, my hair gets really oily. The product is pricey but it does work well against heat damage. I always use it before straightening my hair. It smells really good. I would recommend to friends and family.
Emma O.
Greenfield, CA
I only have a sample of this product but i was sold and ready to purchase the full size afyer the first use. My hair absorbed it nicely, it never looks oils. My hait looks shiny, frizz free and it is much more manageable. You only need a very small drop
Tonia D.
Los Angeles
This hair oil is amazing and it’s the only one I’ll use. I use it immediately after washing and it keeps my hair looking good for days. I think it’s a good value. I can’t think of anything I’d change about it.
Zoe T.
Is this meant to be used on wet hair or dry?
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Dry oil? Can anyone elaborate exactly what this is for and how you apply it? Wet hair? Dry hair?
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
How does this compare to the original Ghost Oil?
Maciel C.
Orlando, FL
Is this CG friendly ?!
Heather R.
I've never used a dry oil. Can anyone tell me if it's heavy?