Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by 👠Miss V.Verb Ghost Dry Oil uploaded by Grace A.

BY VERB #71 in Hair Serums

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A blowout-extending oil that conditions ends, adds shine, and prevents damage from washing and styling. Key benefits:- Weightlessly conditions- Refreshes- Smooths If you want to know more…This gentle, quick-absorbing formula eliminates tangles and adds a fresh scent. Moringa seed oil moisturizes, detangles, and smooths hair, pro-vitamin B5 moisturizes and soothes, and glycerin naturally binds nourishment into hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free.

• Dry oil? Can anyone elaborate exactly what this is for an...2 Answers
  • Is this meant to be used on wet hair or dry?3 Answers
  • I've never used a dry oil. Can anyone tell me if it's heavy?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amy D.
I started using the Verb Ghost Dry Oil a couple weeks ago and it’s a great way to add shine to your style and freshen up your hair in between washing. I love this Dry Oil!! I have fine, medium length hair that has been damaged from a bad highlight job from a salon. I use the regular Ghost oil ( which is the Holy Grail for my hair!) on my hair before styling and the dry oil on my hair after style for added softness and shine. You can buy Verb products on their website or at select Sephora stores. Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
Let me start off by saying the original ghost oil is my absolute holy grail of hair products. Now, let me say, the dry oil is just as good! I use this product after styling or in combination with dry shampoo to give my hair back some shine and life without making it greasy. Some dry shampoo tends to tangle my hair and make it look matted or frizzy.. when that happens I spray my hair with the dry ghost oil and am able to comb through it again and my hair instantly looks better without making my hair oily again. I will never stop using the ghost oil but this is a great product to have on hand for day two of a style!
Karin D.
I really like the Verb products. They work well and fall in a nice price point for those on a budget. The feel of the hair is good and the shine and condition is nice also. They also have a Ghost Oil Serum that i love too because i have fine hair and it feels weightless on my hair. It smooths and adds shine without weighing it down
Amy R.
Washington DC
I got this sample in a Birchbox and I love it.  It has a lovely lemon smell and works beautifully to keep my hair wavy but not frizzy.  It's very light and doesn't make my hair limp or heavy.  It was a generous sample so I'm still using it, but I do plan to purchase this when it's time!
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I use the tiniest bit of this oil every time I wash my hair and it gives me just the right amount of moisture with out making my hair feel greasy i would recommend this oil for anyone who has dry hair but doesn't like greasy hair either it works wonders and makes my hair so shiney
alessia s.
Long Island
I have super dry hair, especially at the ends, so I LOVE this stuff. Putting in a wet oil always makes my hair more greasy than it needs to be, and since I like to go 4-5 days between washes, this allows me to grease up my ends without getting the rest of my hair oily.
Mary R.
Boise, ID
This is INCREDIBLE. I can't get over this product. I normally stay away from heavy treatments like dry shampoos because they make my hair feel weighed down and stiff so I didn't know how I'd feel about this dry oil. I LOVE IT. It obviously isn't a dry shampoo but, besides reducing any oil on my scalp, it does exactly what I was a dry shampoo would. It refreshes my hair and my style while leaving me with shine and a wonderful scent. It makes my hair feel rehydrated and soft. Could not recommend this more. Also very affordable! Loving this brand.
Amber D.
Atlanta
There are good things I like about this, and not so good things. I find that the Verb ghost dry oil is anything but dry. It does help with tangles, but I do not find that it moisturizes as much ore more than a leave in conditioner. I was not the biggest fan.
Lizzie R.
Columbus
I love this serum! A little goes a long way so while the bottle is small, it will definitely last a long while. The oil has a great smell and is very moisturizing without being too heavy. Would definitely repurchase and will when I eventually run out!
Jessica G.
Stamford
This stuff is a lifesaver My hair used to be straight and all of a sudden is changing to a curlier texture and this stuff saves my ends each time I apply it. I apply this on freshly washed hair and on my ends on my hair throughout the week.
Zoe T.
Is this meant to be used on wet hair or dry?
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
Dry oil? Can anyone elaborate exactly what this is for and how you apply it? Wet hair? Dry hair?
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
How does this compare to the original Ghost Oil?
Maciel C.
Orlando, FL
Is this CG friendly ?!
Heather R.
I've never used a dry oil. Can anyone tell me if it's heavy?