BY VERB

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A luxurious conditioner that provides weightless protection while strengthening fine hair. Key benefits:- Protects color- Detangles- Weightlessly softens If you want to know more…Moringa seed oil infuses the hair shaft with essential nutrients that naturally smooth frizz and promote radiant shine. Sunflower seed extract provides natural UV protection while guarding against dryness, color fading, and brassiness. And quinoa protein repairs damage as it coats, strengthens, and protects hair. Packed with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, it supports natural hair growth and prevents breakage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free.

Buy on Sephora
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample from Sephora and I am in love! This stuff smells awesome, coated my hair really well in the shower, rinsed clean, and has made my hair feel super soft without being weighed down, better than the salon brand I was using. I am seriously considering running out right now and getting the full size!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of verbs products!! I purchased them at a hair show and when I got hired in at the salon I work for I was ecstatic to see that they used verb!! It's concentrated so a little goes a long way!! Recommend to all for different types of styles!!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
good conditioner makes my hair feel super soft and silky helps get tangles out leaves it hydrated and looking so healthy. It smells pretty good too..
Nayelis D.
Nayelis D.
VIRGINIA GARDENS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta es lo mejor me deja muy buenos resultados y lo amo me fasina lo recomiendo ,,, por completo ....
FOUZI C.
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good news
Best regards. Fouzi
Franchisca N.
Franchisca N.
Lebanon,west bekaa,aana
Beauty Junkie Expert
his is the best conditioner I have ever used - I switched from Pureology and I love this, it leaves my hair soft and silky. I have a water softener and this conditioner rinses out without leaving a residue in my hair - nothing but soft and silkiness. I have very fine blonde hair and it does not weigh my hair down at all
Christie B.
Christie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super impressed with this! Lightweight and didn't weigh down my hair. Feels thick, but still very smooth. I like that there are no silicones or parabens. Smells fruity. Highly recommend!!
Reham M.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave it 3 stars cuz' I Have Not herd about this brand before ! I do Not know if it's me who dose not search or what .. but honestly I want to try it ✋😍
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
excellent product, is perfect for my I recommend it for everyone, you can used it everyday and you will feel better with your hair
may a.
may a.
Cairo nasr city
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very very good product and it is my lovely one I recommend it for any one it is simply perfect one you may use 💋💋
Larra H.
Larra H.
Fishers, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been eyeing this brand for a while? What's everyone's thoughts on it? Yes or no?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this?
Darya G.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anybody tried it? Is it good for dry and damaged hair?
Heather R.
Heather R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this! Where can it be purchased?
Cath R.