Verb Ghost Conditioner uploaded by Kara H.

BY VERB

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A luxurious conditioner that provides weightless protection while strengthening fine hair. Key benefits:- Protects color- Detangles- Weightlessly softens If you want to know more…Moringa seed oil infuses the hair shaft with essential nutrients that naturally smooth frizz and promote radiant shine. Sunflower seed extract provides natural UV protection while guarding against dryness, color fading, and brassiness. And quinoa protein repairs damage as it coats, strengthens, and protects hair. Packed with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, it supports natural hair growth and prevents breakage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free.

Buy on Sephora
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I bought this along with the  Verb Ghost Shampoo and I just wasn't the biggest fan of it. I feel it would be best on thicker, dry hair, but mine isn't super thick, nor frizzy. It didn't do my hair justice and didn't give me the look I desired. I would recommend it for very thick hair because it did soften it, but I won't buy it again for myself.
Anita O.
Orcutt, CA
This conditioner is just okay for my fine curly hair. It’s definitely weightless as it claims to be, however it doesn’t do a very good job at detangling my hair or making it feel very soft. I was especially disappointed because the shampoo is SO GOOD i was hoping this would be equally as good. maybe for someone with hair less prone to tangles!
Sabrina R.
I was really happy with this conditioner. I only needed a little bit of product and it really moisturized and helped me detangle my hair. I also like that it did not leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down. I wish it had more of a scent but it does leave my hair feeling clean.
Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
I have never enjoyed every product in a haircare line until I tried out Verb’s Ghost one. Now I use the shampoo, conditioner, and oil. I have super fine hair that’s oily at the scalp and dry at the ends. Now it’s soft, shiny, & healthy all over but NEVER weighed down.
✨Haley✨ W.
I really like this conditioner. It detangles well and smells good. Not too expensive either. I use a mask on my ends and use this on my scalp! Doesn’t make my hair feel weighed down or greasy. I also use the ghost shampoo!
Kristin C.
Hampton
Putting conditioner in my hair is super tricky. The wrong kind can leave my hair looking more greasy than it did before I washed it, but this stuff??? Amazing! A little goes a long way, especially when pairing this conditioner with the shampoo and the oil! The price of all 3 together isnt even terribly expensive and it all lasts a very long time! It leaves my super damaged hair feeling silky and healthy and even allows me to skip a wash!
Niki Z.
Edwardsville
I’m not sure what I was expecting. This does a good job of moisturizing without weighing my hair down and it’s safe to use on color treated hair. I almost feel as if it could be more moisturizing though.
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
Got a sample from Sephora and I am in love! This stuff smells awesome, coated my hair really well in the shower, rinsed clean, and has made my hair feel super soft without being weighed down, better than the salon brand I was using. I am seriously considering running out right now and getting the full size!
Mercedes A.
Kissimmee
This conditioner is wonderful!! I think that it makes my hair very soft and smooth. It really gets it hydrated and I suffer from very dry and prone to split-ends hair. It really is nice and I think this may be my favorite conditioner!! It love it and I will continue to repurchase this until something better comes along.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
I have fine hair that tangles if you look at it funny, and ever since I started using Verb Ghost conditioner and shampoo, I have significantly less tangling. The conditioner feels very luxurious,and you can feel it plumping and hydrating as you let it sit for a few minutes in the shower.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this?
Larra H.
Fishers, IN
Ive been eyeing this brand for a while? What's everyone's thoughts on it? Yes or no?
Catherine R.
Silt, CO
Good for colored hair
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Has anybody tried it? Is it good for dry and damaged hair?
Jennifer R.
How is the conditioner on highlighted and or heat damaged hair? I already am in love with the Ghost oil!

back