VERB Forming Fiber

What it is: A hair styling product for ultimate all-day hold and flexibility that leaves hair with a matte finish. What it is formulated to do: Forming Fiber features a fibrous texture and is formulated to give hair ultimate hold. When emulsified, the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VERB Forming Fiber!
Stephanie H.
N Las Vegas, NV
It’s really good for control and it’s not priced that expensive compared to others that do the same thing.
Amanda W.
VERB Forming Fiber fantastic way to piece out a short style. The fiber is light weight and not overly sticky. Once applied the product has great memory and can be reworked throughout the day or night.
So perfect! I use it everyday it works so well when I style my hair! I absolutely love this!
Aliuska C.
Waukegan, IL
Your Snaps Aren’t Finished! Don’t forget that finishing your Snaps is an important part of keeping your account up to date. Finish yours today!
Patricia L.
Delaware, OH
I love this product to finish hair by defining lines and texture. Hair remains soft and not stiff but has holding power
Heather W.
Raleigh, NC
This product is perfect for piecing out any hairstyle! I would recommend it for any guy haircut or short woman’s cut! A little goes a long way. And they are a all vegan haircare line!
Katelyn H.
Stronger hold. Leaves hands feeling really stick and hair feeling hard. Good product for a good price. Better than a gel, doesn’t flake and will last long. Will continue to purchase
Megan H.
Brewton, AL
I use this for added texture and to give me a little more lift at the root area! As a hairstylist I use this on a lot of pixie cuts in order to place the hair where I want it and make it stay. It has a rather firm hold and is perfect for nearly any hair type!
Tad T.
Hixson , TN
Works great great cost holds firm well don't use to much or you be itching like crazy compares to other similar brands but at reasonable cost last long so again don't use a lot already have another waiting to be used so I will be getting it again
Mariam B.
wilmington
Around me a lot of girl recommend verb product ..I’m also interested in. I think about should i order it or not.What can you recommend? Im interested in ☺️😒❤️

Looking for your answer?