Add a Photo

By VERB
#194 in Hairbrushes & Combs
A brush that detangles and straightens wet or dry hair, leaving locks smooth, healthy-looking, and tangle-free. Key benefits:- Detangles- Smooths- Refreshes If you want to know more…Painlessly detangle all hair types and textures with this must-have brush. Great to use on wet or dry hair, it smooths strands and preps for your blowout sans damage. The easy-to-grip handle allows for easy, comfortable styling and movement. This product is best used with Verb Leave-In Mist.
Review (1)
Hope S.
Hope S.

I never thought a good hairbrush was important to the health and manageability of my hair. After talking to a Verb brand rep, I decided to pick this brush up from Sephora (it's only $14, why not?) and I have never been so in love with a hair brush. I have very thick, very heavy hair and it's normally impossible for me to run a brush all the way through it. I can use this on wet or dry hair and it smooths it all out so I am tangle free all day long. Everyone needs this brush!

Join Now