Verb Detangling Brush

A brush that detangles and straightens wet or dry hair, leaving locks smooth, healthy-looking, and tangle-free. Key benefits:- Detangles- Smooths- Refreshes If you want to know more…Painlessly detangle all hair types and textures with this must-have brush. Great to use on wet or dry hair, it smooths strands and preps for your blowout sans damage. The easy-to-grip handle allows for easy, comfortable styling and movement. This product is best used with Verb Leave-In Mist.

Easy to clean? Does it detangle hair with efficiency? Hair breakage percentage? Is the product durable? How long have you used?
Start your review of Verb Detangling Brush!
Caitlin V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow, I’m really impressed with this brush. I have thick slightly wavy hair that tangles fairly easily. This keeps the knots out. If you’re thinking of splurging just a bit on a new brush, this one is perfect and a good deal for the price. Unlike the drugstore brushes I’ve had, it glides effortlessly through my hair painlessly detangling it and keeps it looking healthier and neater.
S. Raven W.
Andover, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
It's light, has a comfortable grip, and the bristles are soft yet strong. It's difficult to find a brush that doesn't hurt a scalp sensitive from fibromyalgia, but this does a very good job. As my hair grows out, I'm hopeful it will be the best for my fine, easily tangled hair.
Danielle A.
I purchased this from Sephora. I love the way it's easy on my hair and detangles quickly. You can use it on wet hair too.
Andira P.
marietta , GA
this brush is very good for people who have curly hair, like myself. i use to lose a lot of hair by just brushing my hair out and i hated it, it would be the biggest struggle to get knots, but using this brush has just been very helpful and very fast for big hair like mine
Elizabeth J.
Orem, UT
Purchased at: Sephora
If you like to have your head scraped off then this is a good brush for you. I even got a replacement and again the teeth there sharp. It's very uneven and jagged. However for your hair NOT touching your scalp or neck, it detangles well. It's also pricey and it would be better to just get a wet brush.
Erin B.
Loooove!! Such flexible bristles! My go-to for brushing out wet hair. I also use it while heat styling and it’s great!
Stacy R.
denver
Love this brush. De tangoes my hair without breaking it. I use it every time I wash my hair.
Kristine A.
Santa Clarita, CA
Now, I am picky with the brushes I use because my hair is thick and long. This brush is a literal miracle worker. It is not harsh and constantly pulling my hair out but one brush in the morning and I’m set. I’ve always had paddle brushes that I thought did the best with detangling but this brush by far takes the cake!
Raychel V.
Berlin, NJ
I really love the way this brush goes through my hair like butter. I use it wet and dry and it works well both ways! I like the soft touch handle and it also just has a pleasing aesthetic!
Crystal E.
burg
Brush works better than my tangle teaser and my wet brush. I have thin but full color treated hair. This brush helps with the detangling but it does lose it bristles rather quickly. I hope they improve the quality because the brush works great.