BY VERB

A brush that detangles and straightens wet or dry hair, leaving locks smooth, healthy-looking, and tangle-free. Key benefits:- Detangles- Smooths- Refreshes If you want to know more…Painlessly detangle all hair types and textures with this must-have brush. Great to use on wet or dry hair, it smooths strands and preps for your blowout sans damage. The easy-to-grip handle allows for easy, comfortable styling and movement. This product is best used with Verb Leave-In Mist. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Awesome Brush
Absolutely love this hair brush! I have really long thick hair and I've been having a heard time finding the right brush to help with detangling my wet/damp hair and this brush definitely did the job!! highly recommend !!! also its a really good price!
Hope S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never thought a good hairbrush was important to the health and manageability of my hair. After talking to a Verb brand rep, I decided to pick this brush up from Sephora (it's only $14, why not?) and I have never been so in love with a hair brush. I have very thick, very heavy hair and it's normally impossible for me to run a brush all the way through it. I can use this on wet or dry hair and it smooths it all out so I am tangle free all day long. Everyone needs this brush!
Cara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Encourages my long wavy hair to grow even longer. Gentle on my scalp yet strong enough to get out any knots. My hair is left tangle free and my wispies tamed. Styles exceptionally when both wet or dry. Also the brush's teeth are hardy and reliable. I can pack this brush at the bottom of my bag, accidentally step on it, etc., and the teeth never bend or break
Brooke M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this sounds silly but my hair is so much shinier when I use this brush!!! I use it to blow dry as well as detangle.