BY VERB

A lightweight styling cream for ultimate hold that leaves curls shapely and buoyant. Get controlled curls with Verb's Curl Cream. The lightweight formula activates curls and controls frizz, leaving hair ultra-soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain gluten and is cruelty-free. Verb is an Austin-born and salon-raised brand. Each product in the family is the result of a discerning process of research, experimentation, and intuitive decision-making by professional stylists. Light to the touch and completely layerable, Verb embodies effortless style for anyone, anywhere. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
McKenzie M.
Wichita, KS
I just started using Verb about 6 months ago and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. It leaves my hair soft and tames the frizz, and I do have a lot of frizz. I curl my hair and straighten it and it leaves it looking smooth for both. I am def gonna buy it again.
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
This has become my holy grail for curly days! I love how it defines my curls but doesn't make it crunch nor poofy and huge. I let my hair dry a bit and put this in damp hair and I'm good to go. You can really beat the price on this either.
Miriam C.
This stuff is incredible! I've tried curl creams of all sorts of different price ranges & I gotta say, this curl cream does WONDERS for my hair. The most recent curl cream I was using was the Paul Mitchell "Ultimate Wave Beachy Texture Cream Gel". While I thought that was one of my favs, I was soon changed after picking up a tube of this curl cream. I did use a lot & my hair feels mildly heavy, but it doesn't look built up or even have a heavy look to it. My hair doesn't feel greasy or gross, & again, doesn't look as such either. I'm honestly skeptical w/ curl creams & wonder how well they even hold on to a curl to accentuate & bring out its best possible form & this cream really does that for my hair. I slathered it in my hair while wet, diffused it, & let it dry to a crunch. After it was all dried & crunchy, I broke the crunch by squeezing bunches of my hair & my curls were so uniform, defined & NOT frizzy. My friend even made the comment that she's never seen my hair this curly!
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Really great for controlling frizz. Leaves hair soft to the touch as well. I can put it on after a shower or when my hair is dry and needs a little boost. It's gluten and also cruelty free as an added bonus. The formula is lightweight and really makes my curls bounce!
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
I'm always willing to try out a new product to help keep my hair curly/wavy through out the day with limited frizz and fairly even look throughout my hair (I.e. Not one part curly, one part wavy, and that random straight piece that appears. I love the VERB ghost oil when I wear my hair straight so I figured I'd give this a try. I had yet to find a product intended for curls that kept my hair soft and structured and trust me I've tried a lot of products over the years. This $14 magical cream not only kept my hair ridiculously soft but kept my curly waves in perfect structure. Every time I've worn this I've gotten compliments on my hair. Whether it was my mermaid curls (how do you get them to look so natural?) to man I wish I had your natural waves. You get 5.3oz which is about standard for a curl creme and while it's more pricey then say L'Oréal or Pantene it's definitely worth the price (and for a Sephora product it's very reasonably priced!)

I use just a nickel sized amount (which what that's like nothing for a thick curly haired girl) rub it between my hands first then apply it to damp hair. No crunch, no greasy look, and a little actually does go a long way.
Cassandra G.
Look, everyone wants curly hair... until they have curly hair. It's a lot of work, it dries out easily, everything pisses it off (I'm looking at you, humidity 😒), including like 90% of hair care products. Yea, even the ones for curly hair. This product though? Miraculous. A teeny tiny bit worked into damp hair does what shelves of products couldn't do. It defines my curls without doing more harm than good. No more dreaded crunchy hair. Oh, and did I mention, the whole line, every product, is only $14?
Aisha A.
Way way too thick and sticky. I couldn't find a way to make it work for my hair. I imagine this would be a great product for someone with very very curly thick somewhat dry hair. But if you have more so wavy hair and if it's a little finer this product will do nothing for you but weigh down your hair and make it feel dirty.
Kat C.
Great product for curls! Of course like any product, a little goes a long way. It defines and gives the ability to have gorgeous curls throughout the day. I love the cruelty free and paraben free aspect, because of that I use it on my young daughter too- she has thick, gorgeous curly/wavy hair- same lovely results.
Samantha R.
Great price for a high end hair are product. A little goes a long way. Kept my curls in shape with less frizz without weighing them down and super soft. Nobody wants hard gel crunchy curls that flake.