Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola Barsverb energy, inc.
Verb Caffeinated Energy Bar (Oats and Cocoa, Box of 10)

Verb Caffeinated Energy Bar (Oats and Cocoa, Box of 10)

by verb energy, inc.

1 CUP OF COFFEE'S WORTH OF CAFFEINE: 100mg of caffeine from organic green tea in every bar . SIMPLE, NATURAL INGREDIENTS: 190 healthy calories and just 8 all-natural, super simple ingredients you'll recognize . CHEWY AND CHOCOLATEY: Tasty recipe made in the USA . FEATURED IN: NBC News, Forbes, and Spoon University . 10 Caffeinated Energy Bars per Box (1.59oz each) .

1 CUP OF COFFEE'S WORTH OF CAFFEINE - 100mg of caffeine from organic green tea in every bar; SIMPLE, NATURAL INGREDIENTS - 190 healthy calories and just 8 all-natural, super simple ingredients you'll recognize; CHEWY AND CHOCOLATEY - Tasty recipe made in the USA; FEATURED IN - NBC News, Forbes, and Spoon University; 10 Caffeinated Energy Bars per Box (1.59oz each)

DooEs anyone have reviews over specific flavors??
Can anyone comment on the flavors?
Doo these bars really give you energy/make you feel energized?
Start your review of Verb Caffeinated Energy Bar (Oats and Cocoa, Box of 10)!
Jessica S.
Little Elm, TX
Verb Caffeinated Energy Bar (Oats and Cocoa, Box of 10) uploaded by Jessica S.
I loved these little energy bars! They’re super tiny so they’re perfect to just throw in my purse of gym bag on the go, but they pack a caffeine punch that won’t give you the jitters or an energy spike and then crash. Plus they have a lot of great flavors! My favorite is the lemon raspberry!
Jen M.
Somerset,Kentucky
Verb Caffeinated Energy Bar (Oats and Cocoa, Box of 10) uploaded by Jen M.
I love these Verb energy bars. I can eat one bar and have enough energy to last me my whole work shift. They taste great as well. I also love that they come in so many different varieties and flavors.
Jennifer P.
somerton Az
Verb Caffeinated Energy Bar (Oats and Cocoa, Box of 10) uploaded by Jennifer P.
These are amazing they taste so delicious and make me feel energized all day long. Helps me not to drink coffee
Xiane G.
Philadelphia, PA
Verb Caffeinated Energy Bar (Oats and Cocoa, Box of 10) uploaded by Xiane G.
LOVE these. they give me energy to study without even having to have a coffee ! i would deff recommend for college students
Madison W.
Hendersonville, TN
Verb Caffeinated Energy Bar (Oats and Cocoa, Box of 10) uploaded by Madison W.
They were great I tried one later in the day and it gave me just enough energy to finish out my day.
Ariana A.
Plano, TX
Verb Caffeinated Energy Bar (Oats and Cocoa, Box of 10) uploaded by Ariana A.
I received one of each flavor through some deal I found that I only had to pay shipping. I tried the salted peanut butter one and it was terrible. I’m not sure if it was what they add for caffeine or the flavoring for the specific flavor. But I would not recommend. It made me gag. Love the idea of an energy bar though, wish they were tasty.
Kyndall W.
Columbus, OH
Love the flavor of these bars! The texture is super soft. The only off putting thing about the bars is sometimes you get a slightly gritty piece, which I believe is just ground up coffee beans? Its not too much where it deters you from eating them. I question the effects of the caffeination, I still fell asleep after eating haha!
Andrea V.
Cincinnati, OH
Verb Caffeinated Energy Bar (Oats and Cocoa, Box of 10) uploaded by Andrea V.
These are super tasty! Just received them today and had one about an hour ago! I would say however that they are Very very small in size...and, for the pricing, they are pretty expensive...so I give them 4 stars for those reasons. Otherwise, they taste amazing and do give you a bit of pep in energy!
Keely T.
This company is very dishonest. They signed me up for a subscription after paying for a few sample bars. Now they won't cancel my subscription. They are charging it a single payments, which makes the bank unable to stop it.
Freda J.
Easley, SC
Verb Caffeinated Energy Bar (Oats and Cocoa, Box of 10) uploaded by Freda J.
Love these bars. I ordered the trial pack and had a code to pay only 0.95 for four bars then forgot to cancel my subscription but i am so happy i forgot. I absolutely love them. The new strawberry rose flavor i have tried, not a fan of the flavor but these bars work! I wake up and eat one and I’m practically dancing in the shower I’m so bright eyed! 😉