Verb Blow Dry Brush uploaded by Katherine V.Verb Blow Dry Brush uploaded by Adeline P.

BY VERB

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A convenient hair brush that detangles and softens hair. Key benefits:- Detangles and smooths hair- Speeds up drying time - Easy to hold If you want to know more…This lightweight Blow Dry Brush uses an open vent to detangle and smooth hair while speeding up drying time. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Bonnie L.
I've been able to use this brush while drying my hair for a few months now. It is very light, almost flimsy, but honestly this brush is better than any other I have ever used--round brushes included!--to dry my hair evenly and effectively. I love how the airflow is increased and helps dry my hair faster than a standard brush would. Less time drying=less damage to my hair!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
A previous brush I used to blow dry my hair was destroying my locks. I found this brush on Sephora and it has saved my hair. It gives me lift and detangles all at the same time. I have burnt the middle but I still love this brush.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
Light weight and easy to hold; definitely makes blow drying my hair easier given the wide head. Doesn't pull when I have tangles in my hair. Only gave a four as the bristles are slightly hard but I've also been told I have a sensitive scalp. Overall, the brush is a good value for what you are getting.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I saw this brush one day while shopping at Sephora and wanted to give it a try because it's cheaper than the wet brush. I'll admit that I was a tad skeptical about it being as good as my wet brush especially considering the price but I was pleasantly surprised by how similar it is. I struggle with tangled hair and this brush went right to work on them without the tugging or hair pulling. I use it in the shower and to dry my hair. The Verb blow dry brush dries my hair quickly and my hair comes out silky smooth. I would definitely recommend it because it not only works as well as the wet brush but is a whole lot cheaper.
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
I saw this brush while shopping on the Sephora site and decided to give it a try as I had to fill my basket to get the 20$ discount, and I'm so glad I did! The brush is VERY lightweight and I was worried it wouldn't be strong enough to move the hair around but it was GREAT! I used it with the Dyson dryer and got amazing results. It's so nice to use something so light and it detangled and smoothed my hair nicely. Usually when I blow-dry my hair I have to use several brushes to get it smooth but this one did the trick! Great value and worked great.
Abner G.
Many people buy it online and I love to try one because I would like to know if they are of quality as many who have it told me
Jennifer R.
How does it compare to using a roundbrush? Does it give smoothing results?
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Does this have bristles like a wet brush? Super bendy?
Jennifer R.
Is it truly better than a wet brush?
Sondra T.
Bloomington, MD
Is this good for Tangled hair
Darby S.