Verb 6.3-ounce Sea Spray

Verb Sea Spray takes landlocked hair to the beach for loose, languid curls. Formulated with natural sea salt and smoothing moisturizers, this light mist infuses all hair types with oceanic waves for a breezy texture boost. Paraben, sulfate and gluten free and vegan friendly Sweet Almond Fruit Extract has the ability to seal in moisture and strengthen Salt (Magnesium Sulfate) and Sea Salt are added to provide volume and texture to the hair for the beachy look Size: 6.3 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair care Skin/hair type: Any hair type Active ingredients: Water (Aqua) Magnesium Sulfate Hydrolyzed Quinoa (Chenopodium) Protein Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract Polysorbate-20 Fragrance (Parfum) Sea Salt PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Diazolidinyl Carbamide Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate Phenethyl Alcohol Glycerin (Plant Derived) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Verb 6.3-ounce Sea Spray girls is it worth buying ? How do you use it? Will it make good curls ?
DooEs this make your hair tacky?
I adore Verb products on my fine, super curly hair. Will this help me add some texture back after wash days?
Start your review of Verb 6.3-ounce Sea Spray!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,720 reviews
Verb 6.3-ounce Sea Spray uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Verb Sea Spray! What I like about this Sea Spray compared to others is it leaves my naturally curly hair soft and manageable, not crunchy and stiff. It is soft and touchable, very natural and smells amazing!
Joannah S.
Rmv, CA
Verb 6.3-ounce Sea Spray uploaded by Joannah S.
Verb 6.3-ounce Sea Spray uploaded by Joannah S.
I absolutely LOVE this product! I have tried many different types of “beach spray” by different brands touting to give that beach hair vibe. All those other brands left my hair feeling overly gritty or sticky. I received a sample of this and was pleasantly surprised at how soft my hair was after using it . This product gave my hair subtle texture with volume after curling my hair with my dyson flatiron. The final look was that lived-in beachy vibe I was going for. Highly recommend! Verb 6.3-ounce Sea Spray
Meg B.
Seattle, WA
Verb 6.3-ounce Sea Spray uploaded by Meg B.
I use the whole Verb Sea line: Verb Sea Shampoo 12 oz/ 355 mL, Verb Sea Conditioner, and this product Verb 6.3-ounce Sea Spray. Together, they make a great combo. If you’re hair is naturally wavy already, you’ll love this spray; however, if you have pin straight hair, this probably won’t do much for you. It doesn’t have much hold at all; it just enhances your waves. It doesn’t make your hair crunchy like gel, which is a plus. It’s very subtle and natural looking. Again, this is best for people who already have naturally wavy hair and want to enhance it. It won’t give you Beachy waves magically.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Verb 6.3-ounce Sea Spray uploaded by Nicole A.
Verb what happened here!!!😢 I'm a fan of Verb products I personally love the ghost oil.. but this spray is a no no no for me🤢🤢 I love the beach wave look, and have used other brands before but with better results!!! The problem with this spray here is that instead of a loose wavy look I was expecting, it makes my hair so so extremely DRY and matted!!! My hair feels more like beach sand then beach waves😯😯 My hair to begin with is long and past my bottom, and quite dry and frizzy already, not to mention I have major scalp issues as well. This basically left me with a dirty look all around!! I applied it to my damp hair and just let it dry naturally as usual!! I did nothing else different. My hope with this spray was for a soft sun dried look!! On a side note for a more expensive item as opposed to a drug store version I was just disappointed!!! The packaging also stinks the 1st bottle I ordered from Sephora leaked all over everything else in my box and was half gone😕 Maybe again it's just the length and texture of my hair too bad I had high hopes for this one!!!
Hailey C.
Orlando
Verb 6.3-ounce Sea Spray uploaded by Hailey C.
I don’t use this product too often, but when I do it’s usually in the summer. It gives my hair that beaut look that I like and makes it look good but doesn’t take long to do. Just spray a few sprays and run your fingers in your hair and you’re set!
Kami B.
Portage, WI
Verb 6.3-ounce Sea Spray uploaded by Kami B.
Verb 6.3-ounce Sea Spray uploaded by Kami B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Sea salt spray seem to be the only type of stying product that can get my natural “waves” to somewhat want to do anything without too much effort. Verb is the best I’ve found so far. Great price value, doesn’t leave hair crunchy and is moisturizing which is great because sea salt sprays can leave hair dry. I took one star off for smell but I usually cover up with other things anyways.
Dylan W.
Didn't work out for me. Made my hair feel gross. I followed all directions as stated and it still left my hair straight as a board. I think there are alternatives that'd definitely work better than this.
Bela V.
El Cerrito, CA
Smells. So. Good. Also very cheap but feels like a high end product. Awesome for reviving hair the day after you washed it.
Kristine H.
Mineral Point, WI
I’m a professional hairstylist. My clients love this. I always recommend having this when you go to the beach. Spray some in when your hair is wet and it leave it hair dry, amazing beachy texture.
Lindsey A.
Bangor, ME
I love sea salt sprays, but there are many I haven’t liked because they leave my hair and hands super sticky. This smells great and I don’t have that problem.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mari A.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 10 mois
Kara B. il y a 9 mois
I personally think it’s worth every penny! It smells SO good and has a strong hold without getting sticky or crunchy. I don’t have naturally curly hair, but I love that this helps add volume and wave to my fine hair. And again, the smell is heavenly 🤤